ADVERTISEMENT

**SUNDAY NCAA TOURNAMENT GAMES THREAD**

Terrible call

On replay looks like he made contact. You have to be smarter than that with 4 fouls, especially when they are calling the game so tight.

On replay looks like he made contact. You have to be smarter than that with 4 fouls, especially when they are calling the game so tight.
Yeah I just edited my post. Dumb foul.

I’m more amazed by how bad MSU looks. Syracuse is basically an NIT team and this is essentially a home game and yet they can’t pull away. Duke will win by 40 if they play like this next week

I’m more amazed by how bad MSU looks. Syracuse is basically an NIT team and this is essentially a home game and yet they can’t pull away. Duke will win by 40 if they play like this next week
They won't play like this next week, I'm not that lucky.

They won't be playing at all don't worry
tenor.gif

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
With this Duke's path to the E8 becomes easy as hell too

Reactions: brooky03
Was never hard until KU anyway. MSU can’t score enough and RI was a terrible 7. KU is legit though IMO.

Agreed. But Michigan State would have given them some challenges. They will beat Syracuse by 30.

Reactions: brooky03
UNC can't miss, A&M looks like shit and settling for too many jumpshots. I thought A&M had really good big guys or something?

UNC can't miss, A&M looks like shit and settling for too many jumpshots. I thought A&M had really good big guys or something?

You should know better than anyone that it doesn't matter how good your bigs are if the guards don't pass it to them.

ADVERTISEMENT