ADVERTISEMENT

Suck it haters! Coach K has no plans to retire

No, if I remember I will later. I really don’t like to rip on rafters anymore. Although I disagree with a lot of the threads involving trolling and other teams (it is a home board, that happens) I posted a thread requesting prayers for my mom in a time of need, and there was three pages of strangers telling me they were praying for my family. I would feel like an asshole if I sat here and bashed them when more than enough of them have been kind enough to go out of their way to pray for someone they don’t know.

Again, disagree with most threads involving other teams. But there are a some really good folks over there and I appreciate what they’ve done for me.
There's very little difference between the Holes board, the Kentucky board, or the Duke board.
So many have blinders on when it comes to any form of criticism about their own team. It's almost comical.
K is a rat face that hired a crook in Capel, Ol Roy knew they cheated for decades, and Calipari is a sleazy used car salesman.

There's very little difference between the Holes board, the Kentucky board, or the Duke board.
So many have blinders on when it comes to any form of criticism about their own team. It's almost comical.
K is a rat face that hired a crook in Capel, Ol Roy knew they cheated for decades, and Calipari is a sleazy used car salesman.

You love calling the Heel fans holes I see. You're new here but we call each other Duke, Heels etc as it applies. I love getting on the Duke fans as much as I can but I and the other Heel fans show them respect by calling them Duke/Dukies. May wanna take that to your home board where it belongs

Reactions: tw3301
You love calling the Heel fans holes I see. You're new here but we call each other Duke, Heels etc as it applies. I love getting on the Duke fans as much as I can but I and the other Heel fans show them respect by calling them Duke/Dukies. May wanna take that to your home board where it belongs
It's habit, said it that way for a long time. Will try to refer them as Heels from here on here. Didn't mean it to come off insulting. Sorry.

The day will come eventually, he may have a few more years left as coach but the clock surely is ticking. I feel they Duke will end up with a great coach like Brad Stevens or Quinn Snyder. They ain’t going to succeed coach K immediately, since it’s too much expectation and risk for their legacy. More likely duke’s assistant coach will take over first, and suffer a few years of underachievement, which will pave ways for the a better coach to be their savior.
That's probably the first (and last) time I have heard Quin Snyder called a great coach.

What I said is true also. It’s the most ironic thing on this board when posters complain about rafters being obsessed with their teams. You probably go there more than 99 percent of the UK fans on this board
Definitely more than I do, which is never.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
really
there is 4 threads about UK on the front page of that ghost town board called "The Hall"
you guys never forget about us

I only saw 2, but you can bet your bottom dollar that it wouldn’t be that way if Zipp didn’t run the entire board off. It also doesn’t help that Uk fans go on there and argue with him everyday. I go to Scout for my home board. I like it a lot better. Extremely extremely active even during the summer with VIP. The free board isn’t that active during the summer though. Most of the time the only time I go to our home board on here is to argue with Zipp, someone else who hates Mack or our AD, or post somethin about recruiting.

Reactions: lkc1234
Real talk, Coach K is great for today's game. The UK/Duke recruiting rivalry produces some of the best off season topics/posts. I'm looking forward to the Champion Classic threads when it gets closer. jumpingsmile

i bet the loonies on the tarhill board are going crazy, of course those threads get deleted so fast it is a shot in the dark reading one of them

Every home board has them but they take crazy to another dimension with their insecurities.

Agree. It's amazing how many posts/threads they delete.

It’s amazing that a fan base is ate up and delusional that talks about UNC/Duke on the regular. If I want a good laugh I’ll go there and when you lose it’s straight comedy. UK fans can’t deny that.

It’s amazing that a fan base is ate up and delusional that talks about UNC/Duke on the regular. If I want a good laugh I’ll go there and when you lose it’s straight comedy. UK fans can’t deny that.
Agree. The UNC board talks about UNC/Duke on the regular, deletes threads and takes crazy to new dimension? UK fans can't deny it at all.

Laughing

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Really

That's probably the first (and last) time I have heard Quin Snyder called a great coach.

He's been really good in Utah. But why would he go from top-10ish NBA coach to the NCAA? I think him and Brad Stevens are NBA for life. It's just so much better because you don't have to deal with recruiting high schoolers and all of the NCAA restrictions.

I only saw 2, but you can bet your bottom dollar that it wouldn’t be that way if Zipp didn’t run the entire board off. It also doesn’t help that Uk fans go on there and argue with him everyday. I go to Scout for my home board. I like it a lot better. Extremely extremely active even during the summer with VIP. The free board isn’t that active during the summer though. Most of the time the only time I go to our home board on here is to argue with Zipp, someone else who hates Mack or our AD, or post somethin about recruiting.

THANK YOU
you just stated what i have been telling @Steelers2012 for about two years
he is in total denial on how much damage Zipp has caused on that board

you backing up what i told steelers is going to make it very tough for me to argue with you

Reactions: lkc1234
Come on man, for someone who doesn't go over there, you sure defend them! You going over there to call out their hypocrisy? Lol
Quavarius, you can take any position you want to take and go to RR and find both support for your postion or total opposition.

Hell there are a thousand thread a week.

Is that true @UL1986 ?
Still not allowed on that board. But when I log out I can view it. It’s pretty unbearable. Not raftards unbearable, but a different kind of unbearable. The kind of unbearable that brings 10 of the same dudes harping on how great both Tom Jurich and Rick Pitino were, and how they’re innocent and the new BOT is out to sabatoge the University, lololol. Feeble minded old men, who love a good circle jerk. There was a thread about 5 million dollars being donated after the new President of UofL took throne, and they still had nothing good to say, just the same recycled, bitter old man drivel, that is honestly pretty ****ing embarrassing. If I was let back on the board, I’d probably get about 3-4 posts in before being blacklisted again. Pathetic human beings. @zipp and bpghost, with an addition to this kozmas fool might legitimately be ******ed. Anyways, go cards!

Still not allowed on that board. But when I log out I can view it. It’s pretty unbearable. Not raftards unbearable, but a different kind of unbearable. The kind of unbearable that brings 10 of the same dudes harping on how great both Tom Jurich and Rick Pitino were, and how they’re innocent and the new BOT is out to sabatoge the University, lololol. Feeble minded old men, who love a good circle jerk. There was a thread about 5 million dollars being donated after the new President of UofL took throne, and they still had nothing good to say, just the same recycled, bitter old man drivel, that is honestly pretty ****ing embarrassing. If I was let back on the board, I’d probably get about 3-4 posts in before being blacklisted again. Pathetic human beings. @zipp and bpghost, with an addition to this kozmas fool might legitimately be ******ed. Anyways, go cards!
Well said.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
@UL1986 will tell you the same thing

i give both of you guys major props for taking a stand
The Hall used to be a good board
they have allowed one person to turn that board into a shell of what it once was
i have two friends that are die hard UL fans that used to post on "The Hall" now they only post on the Scout board because zipp was allowed to talk to them like dogs

I wonder who started that thread :p

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT