ADVERTISEMENT

Suck it haters! Coach K has no plans to retire

Guessing you know I'm not a "hater", but can't imagine any coach would say he was planning to retire when asked this question....unless he knew the exact time. Not good for recruiting.

I guess when your rivals/haters are using retirement as a negative recruiting tool against you, you have to say something.

Reactions: dtgold88
I guess when your rivals/haters are using retirement as a negative recruiting tool against you, you have to say something.
If I'm Holtman and OSU my "negative" tactic is Duke's too good. come here and be the star from Day 1.

Reactions: Quavarius
I mean, Duke is discussed there so often, I actually thought it was a Duke board.
I’m willing to bet that right now there are atleast 2 threads about Duke, Kansas and North Carolina all posted in within the last 36 hours. And in every single one of them somebody is complaining about how the fans of those schools are obsessed with Kentucky.

I’m willing to bet that right now there are atleast 2 threads about Duke, Kansas and North Carolina all posted in within the last 36 hours. And in every single one of them somebody is complaining about how the fans of those schools are obsessed with Kentucky.

Their fans will start making excuses in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

Their fans will start making excuses in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....
Don’t let RR find out y’all are in a coach k thread discussing UK. jumpingsmile

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The day will come eventually, he may have a few more years left as coach but the clock surely is ticking. I feel they Duke will end up with a great coach like Brad Stevens or Quinn Snyder. They ain’t going to succeed coach K immediately, since it’s too much expectation and risk for their legacy. More likely duke’s assistant coach will take over first, and suffer a few years of underachievement, which will pave ways for the a better coach to be their savior.

Ahem. I was responding to somebody else’s post. And what I said happened to be true. So... ya know...
What I said is true also. It’s the most ironic thing on this board when posters complain about rafters being obsessed with their teams. You probably go there more than 99 percent of the UK fans on this board

What I said is true also. It’s the most ironic thing on this board when posters complain about rafters being obsessed with their teams. You probably go there more than 99 percent of the UK fans on this board
Go tag me and see when the last time I showed up was. I’m actually curious. I’ll say April 25th.

And I’m realistically there about 6 times a year. It is a pretty entertaining board.

Excuses = calling out the hypocrisy. Sorry fellas
It’s hardly hypocritical. I can’t speak for Q but talking about RR on this board when somebody brings it up isn’t even comparable to the type of “obsession” it is that you’re trying to relate it to. What I said is proven nearly every time I’ve been there in 10 years. I talk about RR only a few times a year here and it’s only when somebody else brings it up. Those guys talk about their rivals everyday. Not comparable.

It’s hardly hypocritical. I can’t speak for Q but talking about RR on this board when somebody brings it up isn’t even comparable to the type of “obsession” it is that you’re trying to relate it to. What I said is proven nearly every time I’ve been there in 10 years. I talk about RR only a few times a year here and it’s only when somebody else brings it up. Those guys talk about their rivals everyday. Not comparable.
Lol okay, if you say so

Reactions: schoonerwest
Pretty sure his point is that you even visit RR to begin with.

Did you tag me over there yet?
No, if I remember I will later. I really don’t like to rip on rafters anymore. Although I disagree with a lot of the threads involving trolling and other teams (it is a home board, that happens) I posted a thread requesting prayers for my mom in a time of need, and there was three pages of strangers telling me they were praying for my family. I would feel like an asshole if I sat here and bashed them when more than enough of them have been kind enough to go out of their way to pray for someone they don’t know.

Again, disagree with most threads involving other teams. But there are a some really good folks over there and I appreciate what they’ve done for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT