ADVERTISEMENT

Subjective Calls.

College Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness
Ok? Not sure what type of point you are trying to convey here. Do you even know?

I've read many times that some coaches have clout to where others piss and moan all game and get on the ref's nerves so they don't get the calls. I've read that from our local resident among others.

That's horseshit, right? Call the game.
You are being a bit disingenuous here, Lurk. Never said they don't get calls---I just said you quit listening to the bullshit.

Being able to manage a game is more important than officiating it.

Its not as easy, cut and dry as some of you couch monkeys think it is...

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I totally agree.

I love college basketball and watch way, way too much. In one night you can watch three games in the same damn conference and see three different sets of officiating. And those same officials two days later will call a game differently simply based on who is playing.
Inconsiistency is a problem. Thats on the NCAA. Hire officials as employs---give a directive on how you want it called, and if not----Bye. Officials have to much leeway ---that needs to stop.

Not all games, teams, players are equal---Not matter what Oval office tries to tell us. Therefore you can see games, same officials, same conference, yet add this together, and well---game is called differently. Team A might press...Team B does not---might trap though. Then Team C and D could play a methodical style...more physical----game gets called differently.

Yeah, it's just you.

269294792.gif
Right hand---shove to the back.

Next.

And you're saying you'd still hate good ol HOF'er ref Higgy, if UK hadn't clamked brick after brick vs UConn, winning the title?

Right hand---shove to the back.

Next.

And you're saying you'd still hate good ol HOF'er ref Higgy, if UK hadn't clamked brick after brick vs UConn, winning the title?

Might wanna listen for the "buzzer". Pretty close. Quit paying attention to the "zero"---Its meaningless. There is this thing called, "TENTHS of a second..."---Look it up. Might make ya feel better.
Your positions are quite well known. If it is bad for Kentucky it is good for Borden.

ADVERTISEMENT