ADVERTISEMENT

So, Kentucky……

With Mitchell and Wagner out...IDK.

we hired a new S&C coach and it's not been going so well.

We've not had one single game with a full roster and it's Feb.
Now I see that Mitchell is out. Apparently he's had back issues for a few weeks. I hope that explains why he's been playing like ass. Hopefully they're both back for Gonzaga this weekend, but not holding my breath. This whole team is gimpy.

I love seeing Kentucky fans hang their hats on “but but…but we USED to be good!!!”
Lmao, you haven’t won shit in decades you’re only comeback is “ but my granpas team DOMINATED YALL!!!”
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Get the Fvck out of here until you win a meaningful game you twats
It has been a long time since UK won an NCAA. You have to go back to 2012. That is bad.

You have to go back to 2015 for a final four. UK had a horrible time against Wisconsin. Kentucky had a bad season and only won 38 games while losing 1.

Call me when USC has a 38-1 season or when they win their first NCAA title. Until then you get out of here.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Now I see that Mitchell is out. Apparently he's had back issues for a few weeks. I hope that explains why he's been playing like ass. Hopefully they're both back for Gonzaga this weekend, but not holding my breath. This whole team is gimpy.

Mitchell has gotten worse since they stopped playing him at the 5. I know that was a defensive issue but it also made the offense a bigger nightmare. Wish Cal didn't stop it dead the second he could.

Mitchell has gotten worse since they stopped playing him at the 5. I know that was a defensive issue but it also made the offense a bigger nightmare. Wish Cal didn't stop it dead the second he could.
Personally, I don't want Tre playing more then 5-10 min a game. If he ain't hitting the three off the pick and roll, he adds nothing of value.

Give me Z and Burks at the 4, give me Ugo and Bradshaw at the 5. Roll with that (assuming they all stay healthy) the rest of the yr.

I have had enough of Tre. He can be the odd man out. UK will be better off in March if Cal does what I lay out above.

It has been a long time since UK won an NCAA. You have to go back to 2012. That is bad.

You have to go back to 2015 for a final four. UK had a horrible time against Wisconsin. Kentucky had a bad season and only won 38 games while losing 1.

Call me when USC has a 38-1 season or when they win their first NCAA title. Until then you get out of here.
You’re owned, bitch.

You’re owned, bitch.
USC's basketball and football legacy is an absolute zero.

Do you know what absolute zero is?

I know that they don't teach science down there but absolute zero is where all molecular movement stops.

It is the lowest temperature that is theoretically possible. All motion of particles stops. It is zero on the Kelvin scale or –273.15°C or –459.67°F.

Absolute zero is where USC is in SEC football and basketball. ABSOLUTE ZERO!

zero EAT IT!

Personally, I don't want Tre playing more then 5-10 min a game. If he ain't hitting the three off the pick and roll, he adds nothing of value.

Give me Z and Burks at the 4, give me Ugo and Bradshaw at the 5. Roll with that (assuming they all stay healthy) the rest of the yr.

I have had enough of Tre. He can be the odd man out. UK will be better off in March if Cal does what I lay out above.

He was the best player on the team the first month of the year. As a small ball 5 he's super valuable. As a 4 a lot of the value is gone. Wanting Burks over him is laughable, man.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Tre is a 3 level scorer and a guy that is solid in crunch time, but as most people know, when you have a bad back, just sitting in a chair can he tough. He tried to give it a go, but that's not going to work out too well with as.physical as it can get out there.

USC's basketball and football legacy is an absolute zero.

Do you know what absolute zero is?

I know that they don't teach science down there but absolute zero is where all molecular movement stops.

It is the lowest temperature that is theoretically possible. All motion of particles stops. It is zero on the Kelvin scale or –273.15°C or –459.67°F.

Absolute zero is where USC is in SEC football and basketball. ABSOLUTE ZERO!

zero EAT IT!
What does that make KY since we are constantly beating them in every head to head contest?!

He was the best player on the team the first month of the year. As a small ball 5 he's super valuable. As a 4 a lot of the value is gone. Wanting Burks over him is laughable, man.
Don't know what to tell you. Tre is slow, soft, doesn't play any D, sucks at boxing out, sucks at rotating, sucks at rebounding...

If he doesn't hit the 3, he is worthless. Give me Z and Burks at the 4...any day of the week.

Still waiting on an answer.
Hoops- back to back in 2021 and 2022. 2019 and also 4 straight in 2015 - 2017 and 6 straight from 2010 to 2013, to name a few.

Football- Back to back in 2020- 2021 and 5 straight from 2014 to 2018. (SC has lost 7 out the last 10 to UK in football),

There... I did the research for ya, noob.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hoops- back to back in 2021 and 2022. 2019 and also 4 straight in 2015 - 2017 and 6 straight from 2010 to 2103, to name a few.

Football- Back to back in 2020- 2021 and 5 straight from 2014 to 2018. (SC has lost 7 out the last 10 to UK in football),

There... I did the research for ya, noob.
So KY hasn’t licked our Cocks in ANYTHING since 2022…..HOLY SHIT! Now that’s ownership. Bitch.

• Wow
UK is doing its part with DEI in the SEC.

No wonder UK's AD won Athletic Director of the year recently.

ADVERTISEMENT