ADVERTISEMENT

Should the BIG 10 change its name?

The B1G was a compromise, I suppose, when they left the original 10. It is the scattered 18 now.

Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Maryland
Michigan
Michigan State
Minnesota
Nebraska
Northwestern
Ohio State
Oregon
Penn State
Purdue
Rutgers
UCLA
USC
Washington
Wisconsin

The only one close to its name is the Southeastern, but Texas is a little stretch on Southeast.

The ACC is going to be ACC but it will be "All Coasts" instead of "Atlantic".

The Big 12 is every where conference.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Yes. The Little 18.
K-Pop GIF

The B1G was a compromise, I suppose, when they left the original 10. It is the scattered 18 now.

Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Maryland
Michigan
Michigan State
Minnesota
Nebraska
Northwestern
Ohio State
Oregon
Penn State
Purdue
Rutgers
UCLA
USC
Washington
Wisconsin

The only one close to its name is the Southeastern, but Texas is a little stretch on Southeast.

The ACC is going to be ACC but it will be "All Coasts" instead of "Atlantic".

The Big 12 is every where conference.

Bert, I think regional sports is where it's at.

You dance with the one you brought.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I say no. I want to go back to the original 10 and tell the rest to eat a bag of shit.
Sounds risky, y'all have a poor track record of naming things, ie "Leaders and Legends". Those were pretty awful. I like the "B1G" thingie ya'll did, so I'd just stick with that.

No, lol. It’s an homage to the original league and a continuation of the brand. If people are so simple that they can’t get past the literal number not matching, that’s their problem.

No, lol. It’s an homage to the original league and a continuation of the brand. If people are so simple that they can’t get past the literal number not matching, that’s their problem.
Yea but you Yanks are so much smarter than us dumb hillbillies. Maybe the Big Ten and the left over 8.

5 SEC and 5 ACC schools hosting in the CWS, 0 B1G. 😆
College baseball is dumb. The season starts so early, the northern teams end up spending most of the early season on the road. And practicing and playing baseball when temps are in the 30’s really sucks.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Imported from where? what does that even mean?

College baseball is dumb. The season starts so early, the northern teams end up spending most of the early season on the road. And practicing and playing baseball when temps are in the 30’s really sucks.

It's actually the MLB draft. That is why the CWS doesn't go right up to CFB season.

You would see much more competition from the North, if we didn't start in Feb.

ADVERTISEMENT