ADVERTISEMENT

Selection show

Can say the same about Purdue
In terms of history---yeah. But I think PU has really upgraded with JOnes and Colvin. PLus, Smith and Loyer have gotten better----expecially Smith.

I just haven't been impressed with AZ all year. Up and down. Cant really say that about PU.

Never heard of ‘em.
Kevin Hart Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I mean no disrespect to my UVA friends (who I have a lot of admiration for), but how did the committee pick Virginia over Pitt? We had the higher NET, higher BPI, and beat them by double-digits in Charlottesville.

I don’t mean to complain, and we could’ve done more to take matters into our own hands, but I’m make it make sense!
Absolutely agree. I wish I could be a fly on the wall with some of their selections.

I'm trying to talk about realistic scenarios, obviously. Kentucky will lose to Oakland
Cats got a really good draw, tbh. I was more concerned with being in a region with teams that could score. I don't see anyone in that region, sans maybe MU, that can score with UK. TBH, with that draw, I could see UK in the FF.

Cats got a really good draw, tbh. I was more concerned with being in a region with teams that could score. I don't see anyone in that region, sans maybe MU, that can score with UK. TBH, with that draw, I could see UK in the FF.
Teams don’t have to be good offensively prior to playing Kentucky, Kentucky’s defense is pretty bad.

That's the secret Borden. You could score on Kentucky's defense. The real question is if Cal will actually play his best players together more than he does. And the answer is no so he artificially limits the ceiling the Cats have. I could see any of Reeves/Sheppard/Dilly going on a month long heater and dragging them to the E8, but idk. I have my doubts.

They literally just went with the conf standings order for the SEC basically. How is Bama 3 seeds better than us SMH?

No freaking kidding. Bama at 3 makes zero sense. South Carolina at 6 doesn't make alot of sense either

ADVERTISEMENT