ADVERTISEMENT

SEC vs Big12 Challenge ( 6-4 )

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
This should be a great measuring stick for these two conferences. However, I have a question. How do they determine which SEC team plays which Big12 team? I'm excited about Tennessee's match up with Texas, but were the in they in the same position in their respective conference or did they just want to have Texas play against their old coaches (Barnes) team?

Anywho, it should be a fun weekend. SEC,SEC,SEC!

I’m all for the SEC! Just not sure we can hold up our end of the bargain, especially if Washington is still hobbled.

They pick them in the early summer around May typically. And base it off of last years performance usually and a gauge for this year. Sadly they don’t get it right usually. Of course a little of what you’re talking about comes into play - KBlue blood vs blue blood in KU UK. Barnes vs former team UT vs UT. Etc.

then we have terribke March ups like ISU and Mizzou. Miss state and Tech. Etc

But we didn’t know some teams would suck and some really good back in may

We can't beat Kansas without TyTy. We've seen what....3 games now.....what happens when he isn't out there? It's just a fact

I disregarded our matchup with Miss St. earlier but they are pretty good. Should be a fun game.

I like auburn, Tennessee, lsu, Arkansas, Florida, and ole miss to win. Kentucky, Alabama, Missouri, and miss st. To lose sec wins 6-4

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I actually think the SEC is favored in these matchups. Definitely not 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc from each conference. I think 6-4 sec is about right.

SEC goes down in critical game 1. 😲

I was saying I don't think they're dominant in general.

There are plenty of teams that KU hasn't dominated. But they played Oklahoma on the road.
Then my mistake- thought you meant based on the game today- also can't believe Auburn only beat Mizzou by 1 this past week.

I honestly have no idea how to rank the bottom half of the Big 12 right now. WV might be the weakest team at this point.

TCU has the key win as of now. Assuming all else holds, big 12 looks good. But wide open

And beat 8-12 Missouri by 1....
In a classic trap game coming off a big win last Saturday. We shot 28 percent from the field against mizzou. You just aren’t bright at all. LOl at Kansas struggling with that Oklahoma team just last week though

Reactions: olsonab
In a classic trap game coming off a big win last Saturday. We shot 28 percent from the field against mizzou. You just aren’t bright at all. LOl at Kansas struggling with that Oklahoma team just last week though

Your lack of self-awareness continues to be hilarious. 🤣

We probably have different definitions of dominance. Granted, you wouldn't know much about it.

The fact that you're calling Missouri a "classic trap game" says it all. They're among the worst major conference teams in the country. Dominant teams don't struggle with them and they sure as hell don't shoot 28%. Btw, KU beat them by about 40.

And Kansas got lucky to beat a terrible KSt team who is currently getting drilled by one of the worst teams in the SEC. Y’all were also getting hammered most of the game.

And Kansas got lucky to beat a terrible KSt team who is currently getting drilled by one of the worst teams in the SEC. Y’all were also getting hammered most of the game.

Not sure what your point is. Did I call KU a dominant team?

Btw, K-State is 57 on Kenpom. Missouri is 136.

ADVERTISEMENT