ADVERTISEMENT

SEC tourney has been cancelled!!!

Big 10 and big 12 cancelled as well. ACC says they will play at 1230 but that could still change I suppose.

Probably officially the off season at this point.

So...... any chance that the NCAA tournament gets temporarily suspended until April or May? Or do we think they'd just assume to go ahead and cancel the whole thing?

While I guess we are still the defending SEC Tourney champs, this fvckin sucks D........

So...... any chance that the NCAA tournament gets temporarily suspended until April or May? Or do we think they'd just assume to go ahead and cancel the whole thing?

I'm betting it's never played. This is such bullshit.

Denied a great title opportunity due to something that poses little danger to any players. As if they're all going to hole up in bunkers for the next 2 months.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield

Denied a great title opportunity due to something that poses little danger to any players. As if they're all going to hole up in bunkers for the next 2 months.

The main stream media is a much bigger plague than this Chinese Virus.

Reactions: olsonab

It's not that bad. In my mind, Kansas just won the national title and there is NOTHING anybody can say or do to change my mind.

We are adding 2020 to your list?
ES682Y3XsAEY9vq

Reactions: Quavarius
They need to think long and hard about the consequences of canceling vs just suspending the tournament.......like more than several f***ing hours after the NBA suspended its season and Hoiberg was seen being ill (even though it was influenza).

Because canceling the tournament, when this virus isn't something that will persist and kill off all social gatherings for the rest of time, will open a whole can of worms the NCAA DOES NOT want to f***ing deal with.

They can postpone the tourney and make it work. It's not that f***ing hard. It really isn't......

I know they can suspend it, but they have to get the players to stick around for x number of weeks/months possibly.

Also can’t imagine not playing a game in over a month and being thrust straight into the ncaaT, but I guess everyone will be on equal ground as far as that’s concerned.

Reactions: I am stupid
ADVERTISEMENT