ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday basketball thread

Man, Turner for UT is super cold. He is usually either on or off though. Bowden as well and he looks terrible. Memphis starting to score a little now.

Jeffries doing some work.

Not sure that was a great move as much as it was a walk but pretty entertaining if low scoring half. These teams are shooting just terrible.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Not sure that was a great move as much as it was a walk but pretty entertaining if low scoring half. These teams are shooting just terrible.
If a team can average 75-80 points per game this year, they're national title contenders.

Reactions: jhmossy
I don't think the low scoring this year has anything to do with the 3 line being moved back. I've watched a lot of games and the "talent" is just missing shots. Even wide open.

Reactions: tw3301 and jhmossy
I don't think the low scoring this year has anything to do with the 3 line being moved back. I've watched a lot of games and the "talent" is just missing shots. Even wide open.

I can’t speak for nationwide but the ACC pretty much lost everyone from their All-ACC teams last year and the incoming talent isn’t nearly as good. This seems like a really weak draft class to me.

I can’t speak for nationwide but the ACC pretty much lost everyone from their All-ACC teams last year and the incoming talent isn’t nearly as good. This seems like a really weak draft class to me.
I would say "down year", but UL is currently ranked #1 and I don't want to be that guy.

Reactions: jhmossy
What the hell is Precious doing there? He is too important to be out of this game.

Memphis didn't shoot well but they shot better than Tennessee. Good win for them.

Why are they looking at this? This is so dumb, though I guess if it takes them to the under 4 it doesn't matter much.

Never underestimate the motivation of playing a blueblood.:oops:

I'm in rehearsal for being a smug arrogant prick.

He literally hit the ball...got mostly ball. It was the definition of a play on the ball. That is an embarrassingly bad call.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
GT playing dumb basketball. Go from the last shot to a quick shot giving UK a 6 point lead instead of 4. That is why they will always suck. It warms my heart.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT