ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Barnes....

There are two coaches that you never bet on winning in March. One is Rick Barnes and the other is Leonard Hamilton. No one chokes more with great, experienced talent than those two guys.

So Scottie discussed the topic at hand, you got triggered, and went after Kentucky? Got it.
You're the one that got triggered by whining about me countering a barb from a UK fan. You come rushing into a Barnes troll thread and are sanctimonious about me just defending our coach. The same Allbarn troll posted a thread going after Cal/UK, it is on the 5th page now, but you can see I didn't jump on UK or Cal.

So, it is you that is trolling, not me. Got it?

You're the one that got triggered by whining about me countering a barb from a UK fan. You come rushing into a Barnes troll thread and are sanctimonious about me just defending our coach. The same Allbarn troll posted a thread going after Cal/UK, it is on the 5th page now, but you can see I didn't jump on UK or Cal.

So, it is you that is trolling, not me. Got it?
It’s really not hard to understand. So I need to spell it out more simple?

Auburn fan makes thread about coach
Scottie makes a comment about said coach
Della, triggered quite easily by scotties comment, attacks UK in a response to an Oregon fan.
Jimbo calls out della who can’t stay on topic

we all caught up, little fella?

Reactions: Scotty00
It’s really not hard to understand. So I need to spell it out more simple?

Auburn fan makes thread about coach
Scottie makes a comment about said coach
Della, triggered quite easily by scotties comment, attacks UK in a response to an Oregon fan.
Jimbo calls out della who can’t stay on topic

we all caught up, little fella?
You're just mad cause UK can't stand up to UT this year. I totally get it. You want UK to be the greatest at everything and when they come up short you go on a ragging tirade. You need to buckle up sunshine cause UK is nose diving and it promises to be rough sledding ahead. Maybe Bert has enough safe space in his basement for another and you can join him and throw in some 1958 Cats games to get y'all through a rough spot. 😬

You're just mad cause UK can't stand up to UT this year. I totally get it. You want UK to be the greatest at everything and when they come up short you go on a ragging tirade. You need to buckle up sunshine cause UK is nose diving and it promises to be rough sledding ahead. Maybe Bert has enough safe space in his basement for another and you can join him and throw in some 1958 Cats games to get y'all through a rough spot. 😬
I’m mad because Kentucky didn’t lose a first round tournament game? I understand that is considered a good year for a program as shitty as Tennessee.

Back on topic for the less simple minded folk. Yea, best team in Tennessee history. What a joke. Barnes is definitely a choker.

Back on topic for the less simple minded folk. Yea, best team in Tennessee history. What a joke. Barnes is definitely a choker.
You needed two post to post that? 😁

Your mad cause UK couldn't break .500 and had to dance on your couch. 8>6😁

Our worst team in history waxed your ass on your home floor. What else would you like to discuss about UK in this thread about your coach?
How about the fact that Rupp is under new management and it's Orange? 😁

Yeah, and if Shaka Smart is half as good at recruiting as Rick Barnes, Texas Longhorns would have been a perennial contender considering how much better Smart is at coaching. Frank Martin at USC gamecocks suffers the same problem, a competent coach but terrible at recruiting. Sometimes I wonder whether coaching or recruiting is more important in college basketball. Seems good coaching doesn’t matter when the team just lacks talent due to failure at recruiting.
Shaka is NOT a good coach. He has probably the most talented team in the Big 12, and still couldn’t prevent a late season breakdown.

Shaka is NOT a good coach. He has probably the most talented team in the Big 12, and still couldn’t prevent a late season breakdown.

According to pre-season AP ranking, Texas was 19th and projected to be a 5-6th seed in March Madness:

And now they are a #3 seed in the tournament.

According to pre-season AP ranking, Texas was 19th and projected to be a 5-6th seed in March Madness:

And now they are a #3 seed in the tournament.
They had no expectations going into the season not because they didn’t have talent, but because they’ve been perennial underachieving under Shaka.

They had no expectations going into the season not because they didn’t have talent, but because they’ve been perennial underachieving under Shaka.

lol what a weak argument, I've paying attention to AP rankings since 2005 and I've never seen that a team is ranked much lower because of their records in the previous seasons. Not a single time, I guarantee you.

The thread was written by an Auburn fan and the Scottie from UK chimed in. So, get your facts straight.

So an Auburn fan started a thread on a basketball board and I replied to it. You got triggered by my response and go crazy UT lady on UK? My reply was fair and honest. Seems like I just get you you Deller! Wasn’t even trying and I got to you. With all the expectations coming into this year and the way your team under performed I think it’s safe to say your stress level is high. Maybe a day or two away from the message boards is in order?

Tennessee was the preseason pick to win the SEC, but Kentucky waspreseasonn #2 in the conference. Which team most failed to live up to expectations?

Btw, I answered your question and you dodge your own question.

Hands down UT!!!! If you don’t see that you’re just dumb!😂 UK had 1 returning player who hardly played, freshman and two grad transfers! I don’t think you quite understand, but having the number one recruiting class doesn’t mean you’re the favorite to win the title. You had what you called Tennessee’s best team with what you said is Tennessee’s best coach ever and the only thing you guys could achieve this year was the NCAA birth. Couldn’t win the SEC, couldn’t win the SEC tournament and then lost in the first round of the NCAA. You can spin it all you want to but Tennessee and Barnes shit the bed.

Last edited:
lol what a weak argument, I've paying attention to AP rankings since 2005 and I've never seen that a team is ranked much lower because of their records in the previous seasons. Not a single time, I guarantee you.
It happens all the time. Where have you been? If a team has basically the same roster and they didn’t do much the year before, they aren’t going to rate them high in the off season just because they have a bunch of guys on their team that were rated highly in high school.

It happens all the time. Where have you been? If a team has basically the same roster and they didn’t do much the year before, they aren’t going to rate them high in the off season just because they have a bunch of guys on their team that were rated highly in high school.

Give me an example then. I have never seen a team ranked significantly lower than they were supposed to be on the AP pre-season ranking, due to their underachieving years in the past.

Hands down UT!!!! If you don’t see that you’re just dumb!😂 UK had 1 returning player who hardly played, freshman and two grad transfers! I don’t think you quite understand, but having the number one recruiting class doesn’t mean you’re the favorite to win the title. You had Walt you called Tennessee’s best team with what you said is Tennessee’s best coach ever and the only thing you guys could achieve this year was the NCAA birth. Couldn’t win the SEC, couldn’t win the SEC tournament and then lost in the first round of the NCAA. You can spinet all you want to but Tennessee and Barnes shit the bed.
I wouldn't say they shit the bed. It was a pretty normal year for UT. A success if you go by beating UK once.

So an Auburn fan started a thread on a basketball board and I replied to it. You got triggered by my response and go crazy UT lady on UK? My reply was fair and honest. Seems like I just get you you Deller! Wasn’t even trying and I got to you. With all the expectations coming into this year and the way your team under performed I think it’s safe to say your stress level is high. Maybe a day or two away from the message boards is in order?
Did you have to practice at being a dumbass or were you just a natural? You and I have been going at it in the thread for a while and then jimbo gets triggered and jumps in.

If you looked up teams that underperformed in the dictionary you would see Cal's smiling face staring back at you. 😁

Hands down UT!!!! If you don’t see that you’re just dumb!😂 UK had 1 returning player who hardly played, freshman and two grad transfers! I don’t think you quite understand, but having the number one recruiting class doesn’t mean you’re the favorite to win the title. You had Walt you called Tennessee’s best team with what you said is Tennessee’s best coach ever and the only thing you guys could achieve this year was the NCAA birth. Couldn’t win the SEC, couldn’t win the SEC tournament and then lost in the first round of the NCAA. You can spinet all you want to but Tennessee and Barnes shit the bed.
UK had the #1 class in the country coming in this year. I'm surprised you have forgotten that with as much as UK fans have harped on it.

However, you did tie Tennessee, so that is something for UK fans to brag about! 😁

Did you have to practice at being a dumbass or were you just a natural? You and I have been going at it in the thread for a while and then jimbo gets triggered and jumps in.

If you looked up teams that underperformed in the dictionary you would see Cal's smiling face staring back at you. 😁

Dellers mad!!!!😂 I picture you standing there screaming at me with your Marlboro still in your mouth!

UK had the #1 class in the country coming in this year. I'm surprised you have forgotten that with as much as UK fans have harped on it.

However, you did tie Tennessee, so that is something for UK fans to brag about! 😁

One more time Deller, having the top ranked recruiting class doesn’t mean you have the best team but one thing I do want you to understand and I want you to understand Well is what you just said. Read it again and let it sink in. Kentucky with its worst team in decades still tied Tennessee in the SEC. Think about that Deller...think about that!

Last edited:
Dellers mad!!!!😂 I picture you standing there screaming at me with your Marlboro still in your mouth!

One more time Deller, having the top ranked recruiting class doesn’t mean you have the best team but one thing I do I want you to understand and I want you to understand Welles what you just said. Read it again and let it sink in. Kentucky with its worst team in decades still tied Tennessee in the SEC. Think about that Deller...think about that!

Scooter, Your image of me is messed up. I have never smoked and I am a runner. However, I imagine you and your wife sitting in your pickup with matching tobacco juice stains running down the bed as you ride down the country roads.🤣

Having the #1 class may not mean the best team, but it certainly should mean having a team with a pulse, shouldn't it?

Regarding the back and forth, I think it is fun. You know I even made the decision to go easier on UK fans a while back. I knew y'all were struggling and I felt sorry for you. 😇

UT and UK fans using tobacco products as an insult.

C87xx6T.jpg

Kaintucky sucks. That is all. 9-16 and giving Tennessee grief? Meanwhile, Cal is laughing all the way to the bank at you rubes

Reactions: della
He did win the last NCAAT
I know but jeez man. How many of these outings is he going to have? 2006 as a 3 seed round of 32 loss, 2007 a 4 seed Sweet 16, and a couple round of 32 loses and a historical first round exit as a 1 seed at UVA. Now this.

Scooter, Your image of me is messed up. I have never smoked and I am a runner. However, I imagine you and your wife sitting in your pickup with matching tobacco juice stains running down the bed as you ride down the country roads.🤣

Having the #1 class may not mean the best team, but it certainly should mean having a team with a pulse, shouldn't it?

Regarding the back and forth, I think it is fun. You know I even made the decision to go easier on UK fans a while back. I knew y'all were struggling and I felt sorry for you. 😇

You spoke on everything except the part of UK’s worst team in decades tying UT! No comment on that?? Oh and you starting going easy on UK fans when you seen that your Vols wasn’t as good as you thought they was gonna be! Oh and I’m not married so if you wanna hook up that’s on the table!😘

You spoke on everything except the part of UK’s worst team in decades tying UT! No comment on that?? Oh and you starting going easy on UK fans when you seen that your Vols wasn’t as good as you thought they was gonna be! Oh and I’m not married so if you wanna hook up that’s on the table!😘
I said y'all tied UT, be proud Scooter, be very proud! It is music to my ears having a UK fan brag about tying Tennessee. 🤣

You're right, Vols should be ashamed for allowing UK to tie the Tennessee for a season.😁

You're not married, what a shock. Looks like those Kentucky girls are a little smarter than I give them credit for.

What would you say to an Evansville fan who talked shit after their win?

I said y'all tied UT, be proud Scooter, be very proud! It is music to my ears having a UK fan brag about tying Tennessee. 🤣

You're right, Vols should be ashamed for allowing UK to tie the Tennessee for a season.😁

You're not married, what a shock. Looks like those Kentucky girls are a little smarter than I give them credit for.

That’s not what I’m talking about Deller! I’m not asking how UK fans Feel about tying Tennessee I’m asking you how it makes you feel that Kentucky tied Tennessee in one of the worst years in program history? Can you answer that without getting off track?

That’s not what I’m talking about Deller! I’m not asking how UK fans Feel about tying Tennessee I’m asking you how it makes you feel that Kentucky tied Tennessee in one of the worst years in program history? Can you answer that without getting off track?

So, let me make sure what you're saying, k?

You're saying UK sucks- I agree
You're saying UT should have beat the dog shit out of a Uk- I agree

You're asking how I feel about it? I feel good about it. Let the little guy win one every now and again.
Besides, if everyone mudholes y'all all the time the SEC might trade y'all to the Big 12 and we would be forced to play a (Kansas) blue blood of the hear and now instead of a blue blood from the 40's.😲

Has anyone mention Jamie Dixon yet? He has to be the #1 example of regular season success failing to translate into postseason success. He had 2 1 seed seasons at Pitt along with several in the top 3 seeds and managed a single elite 8.

Last edited:
So, let me make sure what you're saying, k?

You're saying UK sucks- I agree
You're saying UT should have beat the dog shit out of a Uk- I agree

You're asking how I feel about it? I feel good about it. Let the little guy win one every now and again.
Besides, if everyone mudholes y'all all the time the SEC might trade y'all to the Big 12 and we would be forced to play a (Kansas) blue blood of the hear and now instead of a blue blood from the 40's.😲

So you’re saying you feel good about a UT team that split and tied with the worst UK team since the 20’s! In other words you’re saying beating UK made your season. Got it!😂

Last edited:
So you’re saying you feel good about a UT team that that split and tied with the worst UK team since the 20’s! In other words you’re saying beating UK made your season. Got it!😂
Yeah, Uk along with the other 17 wins made it great. Since Barnes has beaten y'all for so long it's hard to keep up with your particular seasons.

I know but jeez man. How many of these outings is he going to have? 2006 as a 3 seed round of 32 loss, 2007 a 4 seed Sweet 16, and a couple round of 32 loses and a historical first round exit as a 1 seed at UVA. Now this.

We’re not getting a better coach at UVA than Tony Bennett. He gave us a championship that no one at UVA ever thought we’d ever win. Losing in first round obviously sucks but he’s still a great coach.

ADVERTISEMENT