ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking seven major conferences as March approaches

The tourney is honestly one of the worst ways to determine conference strength.

Does UVA shitting the bed one night vs a no-name playing out of their minds erase what they did all year?

I think we all know by now that it's the most random and unpredictable event in sports. Regardless, 30+ games tell us a little more than a few.

Also, very unlikely that UVA goes 17-1 and wins the ACC tournament without Hunter. Still should have beat UMBC but no way we’d be as dominant as we were without him.

Both BIG 10 and 12 have many teams in the tourney every year but SEC, AAC and Big East have more titles this century.
They must have the worst success rate of any majors save the PAC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Also, very unlikely that UVA goes 17-1 and wins the ACC tournament without Hunter. Still should have beat UMBC but no way we’d be as dominant as we were without him.

source.gif

I’m more homerish than the average KU fan on this board because they’re not homerish at all collectively. But I’m 50x more rational than the average UK fan. Prove me wrong. Find an irrational take.

giphy.gif

Reactions: kyjeff1
PARTICIPATION-TROPHY.jpg

Not won a title since 2000 with one the highest participation of teams in the tourney.
I rather see small conferences get more teams in, especially ones that win their regular season and lose their conference tournament.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT