ADVERTISEMENT

Rank the Big 10 Coaches in a fight.. bare hands, no weapons allowed

I’d go with Frank Martin, he kind of looks like a psycho.

Well this was for the Big 10 but we can merge the SEC.

We know Calipari is protected by the mafia so it's hands off there.

We know Pearl pisses excellence the Auburn fans told us already. I bet Rick Barnes knows karate.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Well this was for the Big 10 but we can merge the SEC.

We know Calipari is protected by the mafia so it's hands off there.

We know Pearl pisses excellence the Auburn fans told us already. I bet Rick Barnes knows karate.
Whoops totally didn’t catch that in the OP. My bad.

Juwan. He’s bigger and younger than all the other coaches. Might not be younger than Pitino but Howard grew up in the south side of Chicago.

Juwan. He’s bigger and younger than all the other coaches. Might not be younger than Pitino but Howard grew up in the south side of Chicago.

Isn't Juwan pretty laid back? Seems real chill. I could see him actually trying to talk guys down from fighting, which ain't gonna fly in my Royal Rumble of B10 coaches.

Juwan Howard, Underwood, Chambers are probably up there. Holtman is pretty young and able bodied, as is Hoiberg.

Izzo would probably come in last.

Oregon State's Wayne Tinkle and Utah's Larry Krystkowiak are both imposing figures - Tinkle is 6'10, and LK is 7'0. Large in stature and intense AF. No thanks. Wouldn't want K to get in a tussle with either one of these guys.

a3c928833441e58476d9776d735b9fa4.jpg

Sweat, Wayne. Sweat.

58a0daab7a3ca.image.jpg

Looks like Seth Meyer is holding him back.

14. Richard Pitino
13. Little Archie
12. Tom Izzo
11. Chris Holtmann
10. Mark Turgeon
9. Matt Painter
8. Fran McCaffery
7. Chris Collins
6. Steve Pikiell
5. Greg Gard
4. Pat Chambers
3. Fred Hoiberg
2. Brad Underwood
1. Juwan Morgan

14. Richard Pitino
13. Little Archie
12. Tom Izzo
11. Chris Holtmann
10. Mark Turgeon
9. Matt Painter
8. Fran McCaffery
7. Chris Collins
6. Steve Pikiell
5. Greg Gard
4. Pat Chambers
3. Fred Hoiberg
2. Brad Underwood
1. Juwan Morgan

Painter thumps Collins. Crushes a beer first. Then probably the dude's wife after the dust clears.

Reactions: LloydCarrIsSmegma
Collins is way to high.
I could flip him and Painter, but he's younger and fitter than most of these guys. He seems like the type that did karate for 3 years, and still busts out his gi with his yellow belt strapped on.

Reactions: UL_1986
I could flip him and Painter, but he's younger and fitter than most of these guys. He seems like the type that did karate for 3 years, and still busts out his gi with his yellow belt strapped on.
I actually thought Collins would be one of the first ones out. Small and nerdy.

I'm thinking Underwood or Chambers both look angry mfers. Archie would be one of those little mexicans that run in at the last minute and does a triple axle off the top rope.

I'm thinking Underwood or Chambers both look angry mfers. Archie would be one of those little mexicans that run in at the last minute and does a triple axle off the top rope.
I thought Chambers until I watched the Fox Sports coverage of him and Underwood through an entire game. All he talked about was holding hands.

I thought Chambers until I watched the Fox Sports coverage of him and Underwood through an entire game. All he talked about was holding hands.

He always reminded me of an army drill sergeant, small angry guy that could probably kill you in more ways than you can think of.

Chambers was stabbed by a broken cocktail glass, give me this guy in a fight
z2Gudvc.png

Painter is 6’6 and about 240 and still in his 40’s. I’d put him about 5th.

Does being attacked make you a good fighter?
He was cut by a piece of broken glass in his neck and about died. He isn’t going to be scared to take on these overweight middle aged/old men.

Scott Drew is hiding in the corner hoping everyone else beats the crap out of each other and tries to pick up the scraps at the end.

He was cut by a piece of broken glass in his neck and about died. He isn’t going to be scared to take on these overweight middle aged/old men.

I'm just saying, if you watched the all-access game, he sounded soft af.

ADVERTISEMENT