ADVERTISEMENT

Question(s) about Jarms

Status
Not open for further replies.
And those of you still obsessing over him are even more irrational, the fact that you have zero self-awareness is hilarious to the rest of us.

No, you may wanna check with the poster who started this thread. It's hilarious to me that you are assuming which means you don't know what you're talking about.

I agree that people shouldn't be obsessed with Jarms. But this thread wasn't started by the baby blue ***s. Maybe if there wasn't a place for them to obsess, they wouldn't obsess. But I might be wrong.

Reactions: UNC71-00
People who need to return: jarms, hawkit, Jason Spear, Matt jones 18

Spear is still around too, just doesn’t post on here anymore.

Not that this board really needs any more UK posters, but he’s an entertaining dude, and a consistent bright spot in some of the god awful threads over at HOB.

Reactions: MGO1668
I agree that people shouldn't be obsessed with Jarms. But this thread wasn't started by the baby blue ***s. Maybe if there wasn't a place for them to obsess, they wouldn't obsess. But I might be wrong.
You’re going to make a Rhode Island fan mad calling them names like that.

I’m not sure that discussing a very relevant topic in this boards history like 4 times in 6 months can be considered obsessing.

Reactions: UNC71-00
At least once a week I see someone accused of being jarms. Its beyond sad at this point. Even if he was secretly on the board using a synonym (which they state as a fact with zero evidence), WHO CARES?

At least once a week I see someone accused of being jarms. Its beyond sad at this point. Even if he was secretly on the board using a synonym (which they state as a fact with zero evidence), WHO CARES?

I only know of one being accused of being Jarmsy. Who else?

Agree with wojo on the cat fans white knighting their fallen soldier.
Who is white knighting jarms ITT? All anyone has said is that jarms is no longer here and some people need to quit acting like jilted ex-lovers and move on with their lives. Being so obsessed with another grown man is beyond pathetic.

Who is white knighting jarms ITT? All anyone has said is that jarms is no longer here and some people need to quit acting like jilted ex-lovers and move on with their lives. Being so obsessed with another grown man is beyond pathetic.
Certainly a few, do I really have to point them, and you out? Idec tbh, just an observation. Anytime Jarms is brought up, which happened to be by a UK fan this time, some of you guys seem to rush to his defense, generally throwing out a “he’s gone, you’re the obsessed ones” rebuttal. It’s kind of odd.

Certainly a few, do I really have to point them, and you out? Idec tbh, just an observation. Anytime Jarms is brought up, which happened to be by a UK fan this time, some of you guys seem to rush to his defense, generally throwing out a “he’s gone, you’re the obsessed ones” rebuttal. It’s kind of odd.
You think pointing out the reality of the situation is odd?

There seems to be three different realities within this discussion/thread. One from UK fans perspective, backing up their boy. The obvious perspective of UNC fans, and the perspective of the outsider looking in saying “this is....odd”.
It's not just UK fans for starters.

Second, there is no logical reason to think he is here. He is not actually banned.

Third, the admins have stated that the guy you all think is jarms, is not jarms.

One side has logic and facts beside it, the other is a weird measage board conspiracy theory some on you guys choose to believe for whatever pathetic reason.

It's all a work by the deep state to throw off the UL and UNC fans!! Laughing

Reactions: catman111
images

It's not just UK fans for starters.

Second, there is no logical reason to think he is here. He is not actually banned.

Third, the admins have stated that the guy you all think is jarms, is not jarms.

One side has logic and facts beside it, the other is a weird measage board conspiracy theory some on you guys choose to believe for whatever pathetic reason.

It's all a work by the deep state to throw off the UL and UNC fans!! Laughing
You keep saying guys like I think it’s Jarms too? I’m merely speaking of the hypocrisy of your “obsession” argument. It’s somewhat moot. Tbh, I liked Jarms, and got along with him just fine.

Jarms stayed away longer than you did..;-)

You keep saying guys like I think it’s Jarms too? I’m merely speaking of the hypocrisy of your “obsession” argument. It’s somewhat moot. Tbh, I liked Jarms, and got along with him just fine.
I just assumed since you were taking up for them, apologies. Still fail to see how telling the people witch hunting for jarms to move on is in the slightest bit hypocritical. Care to explain that one to me? I don't stalk anyone and bring up jarms everytime they post, nor do I even bring up jarms at all outside of this specific post. Its specifically some UL and UNC fans that are obsessed with him. The rest of us are just tired of seeing the BS.

Reactions: treyforuk
I just assumed since you were taking up for them, apologies. Still fail to see how telling the people witch hunting for jarms to move on is in the slightest bit hypocritical. Care to explain that one to me? I don't stalk anyone and bring up jarms everytime they post, nor do I even bring up jarms at all outside of this specific post. Its specifically some UL and UNC fans that are obsessed with him. The rest of us are just tired of seeing the BS.
So you don’t think certain UK fans provoke others into talking about Jarms? I’m not sticking up for UNC btw, why would I? We got hammered by the NCAA. However, I do see quite a bit of white knighting from your brethren anytime someone says something negative or in response to Jarms. I get some of you want to stick up for a good poster who is a part of your fan base, nor am i scapegoating you, all I’m saying is that it goes both ways. Each party seems to be intrigued, yet when called out about speaking on behalf of sir Jarms, they’re the obsessed ones. It’s just fascinating to me, plus it’s just one mans opinion.

You assumed and look what it got you. Like I said you may wanna get with the OP and if you’re tired of seeing it don’t post in it. I’m sure you’re not that stupid to do that.

Spear is still around too, just doesn’t post on here anymore.

Not that this board really needs any more UK posters, but he’s an entertaining dude, and a consistent bright spot in some of the god awful threads over at HOB.

Yeah he’s a solid poster. Wish he still was on this board.

So you don’t think certain UK fans provoke others into talking about Jarms? I’m not sticking up for UNC btw, why would I? We got hammered by the NCAA. However, I do see quite a bit of white knighting from your brethren anytime someone says something negative or in response to Jarms. I get some of you want to stick up for a good poster who is a part of your fan base, nor am i scapegoating you, all I’m saying is that it goes both ways. Each party seems to be intrigued, yet when called out about speaking on behalf of sir Jarms, they’re the obsessed ones. It’s just fascinating to me, plus it’s just one mans opinion.
I can't speak to what others do. You specifically called me a hypocrite, and I'm simply asking you to back it up.

You assumed and look what it got you. Like I said you may wanna get with the OP and if you’re tired of seeing it don’t post in it. I’m sure you’re not that stupid to do that.
Ohhh soo witty with that opener bud. Real zinger.

As to your actual "response"... the OP literally asked if jarms was going to be unbanned, the fact that there are some paranoid weirdos with nothing better to do than push message board conspiracy theories is not OP's fault. I don't care how you want to spin it, if you are an opposing fan still that eaten up by jarms you should seek professional help.

What else do I need to add? Feel free to re-read my previous posts, it’s quite obvious what I was trying to convey.
So, to be clear, you're alleging I'm equally obsessed because I responded to a single thread to guys who bring up jarms on the regular? Alrighty then... Laughing Solid logic.

I mean, no one cares. It's a message board. The few times I've seen it was in just a couple of threads and it was pretty good-natured. I think you are kind of the one taking this too seriously.

I mean, no one cares. It's a message board. The few times I've seen it was in just a couple of threads and it was pretty good-natured. I think you are kind of the one taking this too seriously.
Admins had to step in to tell them to stop like a week or two ago, and I've never mentioned it prior to this thread...

I can't speak to what others do. You specifically called me a hypocrite, and I'm simply asking you to back it up.

Ohhh soo witty with that opener bud. Real zinger.

As to your actual "response"... the OP literally asked if jarms was going to be unbanned, the fact that there are some paranoid weirdos with nothing better to do than push message board conspiracy theories is not OP's fault. I don't care how you want to spin it, if you are an opposing fan still that eaten up by jarms you should seek professional help.

Not eaten up at all and there's no spinning it. You on the other hand will come up with your own narratives trying to past judgement on others you know nothing about. You do suck at assuming and that makes you stupid. No UNC fan is eaten up by Jarms because we got the last laugh and we're still laughing. As for you I'm laughing my ass off and you know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT