ADVERTISEMENT

Question(s) about Jarms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't return if you never left.

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Come out, come out, wherever you are. I’m still waiting on your screenshots making fun of me being wrong about UNC.

For people who claim he was obsessed, some of you guys seem awfully obsessed with finding jarms hiding in the forums like a boogeyman. Move on.
I didn’t start the thread. As long as he’s reading the board & he is, I’ll continue to laugh at him.

Reactions: UNC71-00
I believe that was the bet he made, no?
I think he was supposed to sport a North Carolina avatar all season long but instead he had himself banned. He also made a bet with another poster and lost that one as well. Since both bets conflicted with one another the winners proposed something new but jarms declined it and left the board.

@Matt Laurer knows the details.

Also, he isn’t banned. He made an appearance for the first time since he was supposed to be banned the same day @Cat_Incognito showed up. I thought it was him at first but the rest of you seem to believe they’re not the same guy so I’ll take y’alls word for it.

Laughing Sad. You really need to learn to let go. Admins have stated that the CatIncognito guy is not jarms, or have you found a new boogeyman? Do you believe in chemtrails?
Sorry but it’s easy to hide your IP address. I don’t care what name he’s posting under, just know I’m laughing my ass off at him.

I think he was supposed to sport a North Carolina avatar all season long but instead he had himself banned. He also made a bet with another poster and lost that one as well. Since both bets conflicted with one another the winners proposed something new but jarms declined it and left the board.

@Matt Laurer knows the details.
He flaked. Plain and simple

Yeah, don't think he is actually banned.

However, people taking up for him versus others have some serious issues. He said much worse stuff about other people than anyone ever said about him. It's cool with me and I wish he would come back as he was fine if the topic wasn't UNC but a lot of people would have been banned by mods for the stuff he said on here. It seemed to be ok because it was targeted at some of us for some reason. That's cool as I never want anyone banned but he isn't some sympathetic figure.

However, people taking up for him versus others have some serious issues. He said much worse stuff about other people than anyone ever said about him. It's cool with me and I wish he would come back as he was fine if the topic wasn't UNC but a lot of people would have been banned by mods for the stuff he said on here. It seemed to be ok because it was targeted at some of us for some reason. That's cool as I never want anyone banned but he isn't some sympathetic figure.

If your boy Sugar Tits hasn’t been banned for the stuff he has said to people I can’t see anyone getting banned.

Reactions: treyforuk
There is NOTHING you can say that can make any of us believe he’s over it. That dude was totally obsessed with the UNC scandal.
He was but not as obsessed as you guys are about him. Every other new poster here gets accused of being Jarms. Jarms will live rent free in all you UNC guys heads for eternity, so in reality, Jarms got the last laugh.

He was but not as obsessed as you guys are about him. Every other new poster here gets accused of being Jarms. Jarms will live rent free in all you UNC guys heads for eternity, so in reality, Jarms got the last laugh.
I believe the same can be said about me on RR. How many times is a new poster accused of being me?
Glass houses!

No he didn't, we did and he knows that. He had no problem dishing it out but he couldn't take it, so he tapped out.

What kind of things did he say?

I always liked jarms but I do know that he was all in for those Carolina threads that I never read. I didn’t ever see his bad side.

I always liked jarms but I do know that he was all in for those Carolina threads that I never read. I didn’t ever see his bad side.

The fool dedicated his life to the UNC drama. He not one time wanted to debate the issues and he also started thread about it and said UNC posters you're not allowed to post in it. He piggy backed on what Dan Kane and Pack Pride said and he got so cocky he made a perma ban bet with me. I took him on it and after the ruling he said I'm not going away in which a few of the posters on here jumped him for that. I do want him to come back because when I think about he did get off easy.

Yeah I gave Jarms as much shit as anyone for always being on UNC's nuts but their posters are just as bad on caring about Jarms and he's been gone for quite a while. Get over it.

Oh, he just got mad a few times and attempted to get under my skin, and others I’m sure, by trying to get personal with some absurd insults. If he was here I would say more but feel it is unfair to go there when he isn’t. I think it bothered him more that I just laughed it off. I’m not really of the country boy you better not talk about my momma mindset, lol. I mean, not sure why stuff like that bothers people so much.

Again, I never wanted him banned for any of it. I didn’t stop bantering with him for any of that. I stopped because he was unreasonable. I don’t care if he comes back as I don’t think we had any issues outside of the UNC stuff. Pretty sure we carried on fine in many other threads.

Reactions: keith37

Yeah I gave Jarms as much shit as anyone for always being on UNC's nuts but their posters are just as bad on caring about Jarms and he's been gone for quite a while. Get over it.

The dude was crazy and irrational towards all of us for years. It isn’t unreasonable to discuss him in a thread none of us started.

The dude was crazy and irrational towards all of us for years. It isn’t unreasonable to discuss him in a thread none of us started.
Having conspiracy theories about message board posters is crazy, irrational and unreasonable to any sane person.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT