ADVERTISEMENT

Portal thread?

Awaka is so freaking strong. He defended Edey about as well as you could possibly defend him one-on-one. If his minutes double next season, I could see him averaging a double-double. Will be a huge pickup for whoever gets him.

.... Duke just lost a valuable piece of their own. Mark Mitchell is in the portal. Many saw this coming. Most originally thought he'd only be here for 2 years. So after this season, it realistically had to be Mitchell or Stewart going. Mitchell never developed his jumper, Stewart has the bigger ceiling, and so Mitchell is the one leaving, looking for a bigger role. Cooper Flagg would likely eat into his minutes, too.
sounds like we are in jeopardy of losing Aidoo as well. That'd be both of our starting posts, feels like the bottom is falling out

Pass. This kid probably likes lame music.
200w.gif

sounds like we are in jeopardy of losing Aidoo as well. That'd be both of our starting posts, feels like the bottom is falling out

Aidoo is from NC and maybe the Heels reach out to him. UNC was late to the party when recruiting him so we shall see. I read where they contacted Bradshaw, Wolf who played at Yale and Maxime Raynaud.

Aidoo is from NC and maybe the Heels reach out to him. UNC was late to the party when recruiting him so we shall see. I read where they contacted Bradshaw, Wolf who played at Yale and Maxime Raynaud.
according to our mods UNC has contacted Aidoo with a high dollar NIL deal. He is a lot better than Bradshaw would be a good Bacot Replacement

according to our mods UNC has contacted Aidoo with a high dollar NIL deal. He is a lot better than Bradshaw would be a good Bacot Replacement

Sheesh. UNC with a lineup potentially of Cadeau, RJ Davis, Ingram, Aidoo... and two top 10 freshmen on the wing. That looks like a preseason #1 team to me.

Duke would very likely be #2. Starting 5 right now is looking like Tyrese Proctor, Caleb Foster, Cooper Flagg, Sean Stewart, and Khaman Maluach... Isaiah Evans could squeeze into the starting lineup, as well.

Reactions: ABVolsFan92
Sheesh. UNC with a lineup potentially of Cadeau, RJ Davis, Ingram, Aidoo... and two top 10 freshmen on the wing. That looks like a preseason #1 team to me.

Duke would very likely be #2. Starting 5 right now is looking like Tyrese Proctor, Caleb Foster, Cooper Flagg, Sean Stewart, and Khaman Maluach... Isaiah Evans could squeeze into the starting lineup, as well.

Lets wait and see what Dan Hurley surrounds Reed Sheppard with before we go declaring pre-season #1s...

I Hope Please GIF

@dukedevilz Man sounds like we are also losing Mashak as well to the portal. That now makes Aidoo,Awaka,Knecht,JJJ, Vescovi, Dillione, Jefferson, and Mashak as all gone from last years team

• Wow
Reactions: KisteK
as well to the portal. That now makes Aidoo,Awaka,Knecht,JJJ, Vescovi, Dillione, Jefferson, and

The good news is, you can easily recruit a quality team, via the portal, in a short amount of time. Utah State brought in new coach last season, Danny Sprinkle, and he added 13 new scholarship players to the program. Guided them to the Round of 32. If he can do that at Utah State, I wouldn't lose hope for what Barnes could pull together at Tennessee.

The good news is, you can easily recruit a quality team, via the portal, in a short amount of time. Utah State brought in new coach last season, Danny Sprinkle, and he added 13 new scholarship players to the program. Guided them to the Round of 32. If he can do that at Utah State, I wouldn't lose hope for what Barnes could pull together at Tennessee.
we are going to have a brand new team

Devilz, what do you think about Colby Rogers? Sounds like he’s ready to commit to KU if they want him, but they’re holding out for a possible big fish entering the portal soon.

Hearing you all are getting Ballo. You heard anything?
IU is the perceived leader---Our writers seem to think IU will land him.

Myles Rice as well. Crytsal pick just went in for Kannan Carlyle as well.

TBH, I just cant get "excited"---That would be a monster haul from the portal. BUT, we have seen Woody's offensive approach, how he feels about the three ball as well.

I'll get excited if I see this implemented into our offense.

Ryan Griffen, Kris Parker and Davin Crosby entered the portal this week.

Griffen is a big loss. Parker was supposedly the best player on the team and was making the starters look silly all year while redshirting. Crosby went crazy hitting 5 of 10 3s against Ole Miss when Griffen and Wrightsell were out with injuries.

Alabama picked up Chris Youngblood from USF today. 6-foot-4, 218-pound scorer who shot 45.8% from the field and 41.6% from 3-point range this year.

Anyone see him play? He's originally from Tuscaloosa but played high school ball in Georgia.

Ryan Griffen, Kris Parker and Davin Crosby entered the portal this week.

Griffen is a big loss. Parker was supposedly the best player on the team and was making the starters look silly all year while redshirting. Crosby went crazy hitting 5 of 10 3s against Ole Miss when Griffen and Wrightsell were out with injuries.

Alabama picked up Chris Youngblood from USF today. 6-foot-4, 218-pound scorer who shot 45.8% from the field and 41.6% from 3-point range this year.

Anyone see him play? He's originally from Tuscaloosa but played high school ball in Georgia.

The best player on the team redshirted? WTF?

The best player on the team redshirted? WTF?
Yelp that's what I was thinking also.

Supposedly he grew 5 inches his senior year and was way underweight. Then he got injured before the season started.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT