ADVERTISEMENT

Portal thread?

The Vols will live or die in the portal this year.😬

Reactions: TKBray
Duke's starting lineup is close to being set. Proctor and Foster are returning. Flagg and Maluach are projected lottery picks. Those 4 starting is obvious.

Tyrese Proctor
Caleb Foster
Cooper Flagg
Khaman Maluach

5th starter will either be Isaiah Evans or Sean Stewart, IMO.

Duke's starting lineup is close to being set. Proctor and Foster are returning. Flagg and Maluach are projected lottery picks. Those 4 starting is obvious.

Tyrese Proctor
Caleb Foster
Cooper Flagg
Khaman Maluach

5th starter will either be Isaiah Evans or Sean Stewart, IMO.
I'm thinking those 4 and someone from the portal.

Ryan Dunn entering draft. No big surprise since he’s a borderline first round pick in a weak draft. We’re gonna suck even more next year. Better hit the jackpot in the portal but don’t see that happening.

Has Indiana addressed their aversion to the art of the three point shot? .. at all?

Ballo is a beast, and I'm a fan of Myles Rice; but if I were a Hoosier, I'd be begging for some snipers...

Woodson is putting together a team. It'd be nice to see them back.

While we drown in or sorrows and wait until next year....then the next.

Duke is looking at Maliq Brown from Cuse and Mason Gillis from Purdue.
Maliq Brown will be great for whoever gets him. Cuse wouldn’t commit to playing him significant minutes at PF. He was going to be stuck playing minutes at Center again and rightfully bailed. He’s the only transfer out that hurts/was unexpected.

Reactions: KisteK and bignish
Maliq Brown will be great for whoever gets him. Cuse wouldn’t commit to playing him significant minutes at PF. He was going to be stuck playing minutes at Center again and rightfully bailed. He’s the only transfer out that hurts/was unexpected.

He's the exact type of player that we need at the 4. He's from VA too. But we didn't really recruit him out of HS so I'm not sure if we'll be able to land him, especially if Duke is getting involved. Not sure we've ever beaten Duke for a recruit in the history of recruiting.

Oumar Ballo to Indiana!! Woodson is dominating the transfer portal with those NIL bags.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Quadir Copeland from Syracuse is in the portal. Will be interesting to see where he lands. Has potential to be a really good piece, but I think he sees himself as the whole puzzle.
There’s a real possibility he might not be academically eligible in the Fall. Allegedly, he didn’t attend classes in the Spring.

• Haha
Reactions: bignish and jhmossy
Has Indiana addressed their aversion to the art of the three point shot? .. at all?

Ballo is a beast, and I'm a fan of Myles Rice; but if I were a Hoosier, I'd be begging for some snipers...
Nope. I doubt he does. He has made it clear---his system works. He has said IU shoots enough three's---nevermind IU was like 352nd nationally in 3PA per game.

Great get in Ballo….But it'll simply be more of the same: Dump in the middle----clank, clank, clank from the perimeter.

IU is targeting Brea from Dayton....But there's a reason Connor Hickman, a Bloomngton native said NO to the Hoosiers-----the offense is not kind to shooters.

Indiana is on the verge of buying themselves a relevant team.
bbbls.gif

I wasn't expecting Roach back at Duke. Everyone I spoke with said he was ready to move on to the pro life. Will hurt to see him in another collegiate uniform. Sad.

Why’s he transferring?
What I am hearing is he wants to test the draft waters and Duke has told him that they will not wait around to see what he ultimately decides, so he is entering the draft but maintaining eligibility, and entering the portal just to keep his college options open. Not being told that he can't come back to Duke, but that they won't hold the position waiting on him.

What I am hearing is he wants to test the draft waters and Duke has told him that they will not wait around to see what he ultimately decides, so he is entering the draft but maintaining eligibility, and entering the portal just to keep his college options open. Not being told that he can't come back to Duke, but that they won't hold the position waiting on him.

Surely, no. I can't make sense of this. Roach has poured his soul into the program. He's an all-conference performer.

If 13 scholarships are already taken, you shoot the 13th scholarship player in the head. Whatever it takes. You don't sacrifice Roach.

ADVERTISEMENT