ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

EtauX68WQAMnvMf

@Random UK Fan
Sorry bud I am old and don't do any social media except these forums, so I have know idea what the roast me and points mean, even my wife couldn't explain it. Can you? Or if it's to deep you can just say, "just skip it old fella". :p

@Random UK Fan
Sorry bud I am old and don't do any social media except these forums, so I have know idea what the roast me and points mean, even my wife couldn't explain it. Can you? Or if it's to deep you can just say, "just skip it old fella". :p
It's a way to not take themselves serious and say "make fun of me". Roasting is making fun.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
If I was to roast myself I might say, "This guy has more foreskin than actually cock, it's like chewed bubble gum in a bird's nest."

How would you roast me?

that's the ppl holding up "roast me signs" and he broke out a greatest hits album

Reactions: cdbearde
If I was to roast myself I might say, "This guy has more foreskin than actually cock, it's like chewed bubble gum in a bird's nest."

How would you roast me?

that's the ppl holding up "roast me signs" and he broke out a greatest hits album

Thanks, I am just behind times, kinda fun being that way sometimes, life seams simpler that way. :cool:

Is this your age group? Sorry I didn't have it VCR

Dang dude, I didn't even have to click on it seeing Don Rickles, he's during my time and I know everything he was. 😂😂 But I will watch it for the laugh later. And the VCR tape crap came out in my teenage years, and I had 8 track player in my car when I was a teenager. So there buddy. 😂😂

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Dang dude, I didn't even have to click on it seeing Don Rickles, he's during my time and I know everything he was. 😂😂 But I will watch it for the laugh later. And the VCR tape crap came out in my teenage years, and I had 8 track player in my car when I was a teenager. So there buddy. 😂😂
I don't give a shit what other say behind your back, you're alright in my book.

Wasn’t able to find a picture of his request to be roasted with his explanation, but he states he’s “gay AND crippled”.

5e65e2b776182b9fd2de3efb63807136--self-confidence-amish.jpg

He and the roasters go on to have a nice, healthy laugh/exchange with the roasters giving him well wishes.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT