ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino synonymous with ego

I think Pitino’s case is national news, at least for college basketball fans. But it’s totally the same posters from both sides of the rivalry posting about the other one as soon as any negative news comes out.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
I guess not. He used a quote from me that was in a thread about Demarcus Cousins, who has been gone from UK for 10 years, in a thread about Pitino that i hadn't even commented on. So, no, I don't see that "I do the same shit". All this while I was supposedly on ignore.

EXACTLY. So why the heck do you think I made the thread because he went to Kentucky?? You simply cannot use this as an argument to defend your stance. That is what I was saying all along.

Go back to your homeboard and continue to @ zipp over there instead of coming here and acting like you aren’t some obsessed person.

Last edited:
"i'M nOt ObSesSeD I sWeAr" @'ing someone on a homeboard bc he's in your head so bad Laughing
Capture.png

Maybe Pitino's lawyer thought that the Bowden thing was going to bite UofL in the ass and that would ruin any chance of Pitino winning any suit. When that came out that's when Jurich and Pitino were let go. While settling the lawsuit is a good thing for UofL, it also may mean a bad thing is on the way.

JMO

EXACTLY. So why the heck do you think I made the thread because he went to Kentucky?? You simply cannot use this as an argument to defend your stance. That is what I was saying all along.

Go back to your homeboard and continue to @ zipp over there instead of coming here and acting like you aren’t some obsessed person.

That makes no sense. Oh, and Eat a bag of dicks. You said you had me on ignore...Laughing

Kinda like how you keep putting up screenshots of my comments from RUPP RAFTERS? Idiot. Go cry about another game.
I would ask who keeps screen shots of other posters post, but between this and Bert's past post, I have an answer.

If I cared enough, I would have screenshotted someones post who said they'll never post again if UL's title was taken away.

Reactions: RipThru
JFC, some of you are dense. Once again, this post wasn't even a shot at UL. It was a shot at their previous coach WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE OUR PREVIOUS COACH. I guess UK fans aren't allowed to discuss Tubby without being obsessed with Minnesota or Memphis? Eyeroll

I would ask who keeps screen shots of other posters post, but between this and Bert's past post, I have an answer.

If I cared enough, I would have screenshotted someones post who said they'll never post again if UL's title was taken away.

KB never banned me so I lived to see another day. But what's that have to do with obsession posts??? Absolutely nothing.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
KB never banned me so I lived to see another day. But what's that have to do with obsession posts??? Absolutely nothing.
Just curious, do you have a file/folder on your phone/computer dedicated to UK and their posters?

I mean, do you have the screenshots saved, or did you just take the time to remember dude's posts, screenshot them, and then upload it?

...to point out obsession.

Vitale is a Pitino spokesman
They must be members of the same circle jerk. I've never seen another grown man get so upset about another man facing consequences for his own negligence (at best). It is really weird. Sticking up for him a few times would have been reasonable, but has ranted about it off and on for months/years.

Reactions: RipThru

Bert's past?

Just curious, do you have a file/folder on your phone/computer dedicated to UK and their posters?

I mean, do you have the screenshots saved, or did you just take the time to remember dude's posts, screenshot them, and then upload it?

Seems like a question for Rafters. The search function isn’t too hard to utilize, you know cause “proof” and all is usually rebutted.

I saw his @ zipp post today. I remember when the dumb people make posts. Like I have a “favorite” website saved that is a thread of crazyxq claiming that Louisville won’t beat Uk for like the next 4-5 years in football. I can’t wait to bump that thread.

Other than that no. That’s the only one. I just remembered JC and RipThru being so ate up in the Cousin’s thread but here’s JC being hypocritical

It's pretty easy to do what HR does now that the board doesn't erase threads once they fall off the 2nd page. Doesn't seem too crazy to use the search function.

I saw his @ zipp post today. I remember when the dumb people make posts. Like I have a “favorite” website saved that is a thread of crazyxq claiming that Louisville won’t beat Uk for like the next 4-5 years in football. I can’t wait to bump that thread.

Other than that no. That’s the only one. I just remembered JC and RipThru being so ate up in the Cousin’s thread but here’s JC being hypocritical

Your vagina is showing

I feel like an asshole. Rough day today, shouldn't post when real shit is happening in real life. It shows.
Right there with you brother, experiencing some real life shit myself right now.

I don't think either of you have much to feel bad about. It's a message board, if we just hugged and got along all the time it would be boring as hell. This place without banter would suck.

I knew you’d come to your boyfriends defense and I knew it’d be something homosexual. You’re tired dude.

Oh, and you're a bitch. (Hope your real life shit gets cleared up though).

I knew you’d come to your boyfriends defense and I knew it’d be something homosexual. You’re tired dude.

Oh, and you're a bitch. (Hope your real life shit gets cleared up though).
You sound upset, and a bit misunderstood.

Devil on the left shoulder "pull out your wang and masturbate to them fighting". Angel on the right shoulder. "yeah do it."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT