ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino synonymous with ego

Dude settled his multi-million dollar lawsuit this morning with U6. Doesn't walk with any $$. U6 has to change his administrative record to say he resigned rather than he was fired.

WOW.
haha...wtf? Ego is a hell of a drug.

Seriously 40 million to having his resume updated. There has to be some endgame we're not aware of.

Idiots.png

...national news, dip$hit.... not to mention I work in a legal capacity. On top of that....it's funny.

VengefulSpiritedKatydid-size_restricted.gif

The other was national news, but spin away. Not to mention I love keeping up with sports.

If anything, it’s one thing everyone can agree on at this point. Pitino is a scumbag loser.

He could've won some money with this, so they say, but chose to drop it and move on, which was going against his lawyer's advice. I don't like what he allowed to happen and what he did himself, but he was a great coach and did a lot for our program. So I hope he can be recognized some day as this allows for that to happen by him resigning and the two parties now at peace.

It's his birthday today too, which is odd.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
if Pitino had any chance of winning his lawsuit
he would not have taken the plea bargain that paid him nothing

how any true UL fan could have hoped he would win and cost UL 40 million dollars is beyond stupidity

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Why are people acting like OP was taking a shot at UL? This is literally great news for the University.

Way better news than saying someone's career is probably over. How are the two even comparable?

Reactions: JC for 3
if Pitino had any chance of winning his lawsuit
he would not have taken the plea bargain that paid him nothing

how any true UL fan could have hoped he would win and cost UL 40 million dollars is beyond stupidity
Were there actually any Card fans hoping their school would lose the lawsuit? :confused: I find that hard to believe.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
He could've won some money with this, so they say, but chose to drop it and move on, which was going against his lawyer's advice. I don't like what he allowed to happen and what he did himself, but he was a great coach and did a lot for our program. So I hope he can be recognized some day as this allows for that to happen by him resigning and the two parties now at peace.

It's his birthday today too, which is odd.
I completely appreciate what he did for both of our programs.

I mean he won championships but he’s still a scum bag. Hell, Kentucky fans have more reason to defend the guy at this point than Louisville fans. But there’s no need to, he just needs to go away at this point.

I mean he won championships but he’s still a scum bag. Hell, Kentucky fans have more reason to defend the guy at this point than Louisville fans. But there’s no need to, he just needs to go away at this point.
I'm 100% back on the Pitino bandwagon. Let's hang a banner. ;)

Reactions: JimboBBN
You guys don’t see that you do the same shit you make fun of them for doing?

I guess not. He used a quote from me that was in a thread about Demarcus Cousins, who has been gone from UK for 10 years, in a thread about Pitino that i hadn't even commented on. So, no, I don't see that "I do the same shit". All this while I was supposedly on ignore.

I guess not. He used a quote from me that was in a thread about Demarcus Cousins, who has been gone from UK for 10 years, in a thread about Pitino that i hadn't even commented on. So, no, I don't see that "I do the same shit". All this while I was supposedly on ignore.

UK fans start troll threads about UL that no one else here cares about, no big deal. UL fans start troll threads about UK and “LOL RENT FREE”

Reactions: HRTheCard
Regardless of this story, it’s beyond hypocritical to whine about someone posting negative news related to Kentucky.

UK fans start troll threads about UL that no one else here cares about, no big deal. UL fans start troll threads about UK and “LOL RENT FREE”

I didn't start any thread about UL. I made a comment on a thread that he started about Demarcus Cousins- the 2nd or 3rd one he started- and commented that he had a weird obsession with Demarcus Cousins. Simple as that. Swing and a miss.

I didn't start any thread about UL. I made a comment on a thread that he started about Demarcus Cousins- the 2nd or 3rd one he started- and commented that he had a weird obsession with Demarcus Cousins. Simple as that. Swing and a miss.

We are literally posting in a thread about Pitino’s settlement that no one cares about but a Kentucky fan started. Make sure you tell him UL lives rEnT fREE

We are literally posting in a thread about Pitino’s settlement that no one cares about but a Kentucky fan started. Make sure you tell him UL lives rEnT fREE

It's called a rivalry. I'm sure you hate Ohio State. I (as well as most UK fans) hate uofl. Their school/program has been a fountain of news that make us chuckle. If I hadn't posted this first, some other UK fan probably would have.

It's called a rivalry. I'm sure you hate Ohio State. I (as well as most UK fans) hate uofl. Their school/program has been a fountain of news that make us chuckle. If I hadn't posted this first, some other UK fan probably would have.

You’ve started 33 threads here and 13 have been about Louisville.

Cool, I guess.

I do disagree, it is the offseason and this actually has some tie in to basketball.

Sorry but outside of Kentucky no one cares about whether Pitino’s official record says fired or resigned.

I get that you’re a UK fan and feel the need to stick up for the window lickers of your fan base, but it really isn’t necessary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT