ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State @ Ohio State

Holy shit. Just got home from my game. Only saw the final 20 seconds.

All I needed to see.

Reactions: doogie503
Crazy ending. Had money on Penn State so I'm pleased with the outcome.

That was crazy. Ohio State makes about a 30+ foot 3 to tie then Penn State makes about a 40+ foot 3 to win You don’t see finishes like that too often and it happened all in the final 12-13 seconds.

Last edited:
Crazy game. Penn State controlled pretty much the entire game. Pretty much everything they were tossing in the air was going in for them. Credit to them, sometimes you're just on. Kieta Bates Diop is the real deal. Hit three HUGE 3's in the final 2 minutes, he did everything he could do and proved that he not only wants the ball in crunch time but is about as clutch as it gets. Great sign for us Buckeye fans moving forward. Good game Penn State. Both football and basketball games this season have been memorable nail biters

Crazy game. Penn State controlled pretty much the entire game. Pretty much everything they were tossing in the air was going in for them. Credit to them, sometimes you're just on. Kieta Bates Diop is the real deal. Hit three HUGE 3's in the final 2 minutes, he did everything he could do and proved that he not only wants the ball in crunch time but is about as clutch as it gets. Great sign for us Buckeye fans moving forward. Good game Penn State. Both football and basketball games this season have been memorable nail biters
Usually I'd rather they have never come back as I accepted the loss already and they just raised my hopes, but that was an incredible finish. And not like it will matter much in March (not that they have a shot at a title).

Usually I'd rather they have never come back as I accepted the loss already and they just raised my hopes, but that was an incredible finish. And not like it will matter much in March (not that they have a shot at a title).

Ohio State bball plays for final fours. You never know with this team

ADVERTISEMENT