ADVERTISEMENT

"Pardon the interruption" (Tony and Will) Blast UK fans

I have learned the real value of the DVR. Our last few seasons, and maybe the addition of getting a little older, has me at my lowest level of fandom for UK basketball. My M.O. the last 2 seasons has been to record our games. I’ll watch most wins (not some of the ones like Central Florida) and won’t see a minute of any of the losses. They’re deleted without opening. It’s probably saved me from what used to be a stomach punch. That frustration has now just ebbed into apathy. My fandom isn’t gone. It just needs an update.
I'm kind of the opposite. I watch all the games just for knowledge of who played well and who didn't. Was it the coaches or the players?
Also, I enjoy my junk nailed to a 2x4 so there's that.
insert Bob Flanagan reference.

They blast UK fans for booing Cal and suggest that he should flip UK off and go set upi shop somewhere else. They say in two years he could have any other team competing for a title.

What they don't say is why isn't he doing it at UK?

You had better hope they don't find out who you are, dox your business, post pictures of your house and threaten your life.

You are playing with fire @della

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
UK is going somewhere, down the tubes. You got crushed by the bammers, crushed. You lost to SCAR at home! We beat SCAR in Columbia by over 40 points. Make no mistake, you're going down and all that talent you got up there is circling the drain with you. The most average coach in America would win with the talent y'all have. The odds you make the tourney are slim and none.

You are only as good as your season record. You won't be dancing due to your history in case you don't know. Y'all have problems. However, I penned this thread attacking the talking heads not UK fans, but I suppose you're just too stupid to figure that out.:rolleyes:
Sad, but true

Reactions: della
Yeah, Aubrey Plaza. Best known for Parks and Rec.

Recently Emily the Criminal. It was actually a decent movie.

Haven't seen those but looked her up and she was also in Safety Not Guaranteed. I liked that movie but it's been a long time. I wasn't as crazy about The White Lotus 2 as my wife was until the last episode, which was great.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Kyle Tucker was the most connected reporter for UK bb, but he has made several "negative" articles so he may not be anymore. However, he reported that people are saying Cal nor his assistant coaches scout but it is left to a video director and a grad assistant.

Cal has previously said they dont watch tape of other teams so it's believable.

Also says Cal has raised 30 million in private funds to build a new practice facility but the AD will not let it happen.

Gold Standard everyone.
What sucks the most about Kyle Tucker. Besides blocking everyone on Twitter, is he quitting posting on Twitter b/c Musk bought it.

cd,

I know Hawkit way better than you do. There is a funny story involved, but I won't tell it if he doesn't want it told.
No problem. 👍
But if he won't let you tell it, I kinda wonder if he's a chickenshit, and that is meant in humor. I have no idea of the story, maybe something that should be forgot. 🤷‍♀️
Time for bed, 2AM comes early. 😉

Reactions: hawkit3113
You must have grabbed a dictionary to try to respond. I'm older, smarter and been a fan long before you wore a trainer's bra, LuLu. You're barking up the wrong tree.
You might be older, but you're not smarter. You're a dullard that can't/won't explain your (phony) accusation. You making a charge without any reasoning makes it baseless and you a blow hard.

You might be older, but you're not smarter. You're a dullard that can't/won't explain your (phony) accusation. You making a charge without any reasoning makes it baseless and you a blow hard.
You know what you're doing here. I don't have to explain you 'being you' to you. The 'good sport' phony sentiment here is just a micro chasm of your worn out, tired act here. You start shit all over the board and then act like you're not when you're called out on it.

That, LuLu, defines how PHONY you are. You're the girl that started rumors about other girls in school. The perpetual 'shit starter'. As is the case with most women, it's simply done to get what you crave most... attention.

Little hint for ya... some attention, you might not want.

Reactions: Scotty00
You know what you're doing here. I don't have to explain you 'being you' to you. The 'good sport' phony sentiment here is just a micro chasm of your worn out, tired act here. You start shit all over the board and then act like you're not when you're called out on it.

That, LuLu, defines how PHONY you are. You're the girl that started rumors about other girls in school. The perpetual 'shit starter'. As is the case with most women, it's simply done to get what you crave most... attention.

Little hint for ya... some attention, you might not want.
This is why you are a dullard. You really can't answer the bell when it comes to defending your Bull shit.
You know nothing of what I was like in school and you're stereotyping women in general. What kind of dumb ass are you?

Since you are too damned dumb to respond correctly, I'll simplify it for you. In this thread (my OP) I stated what the ESPN guys were doing attacking Cal. They were blaming UK fans for coming after him. I defended UK fans in the fact I thought they had every right to demand high performance from Cal. Do you disagree with that sentiment? Why in the hell would you break your leash and charge at me for that? Maybe, because you're dumb?

In my congrats thread, I just said congrats. I made no excuses. What is your issue with that? What do you think I left out or added that was inappropriate? Or is it you're just dumb?

This is why you are a dullard. You really can't answer the bell when it comes to defending your Bull shit.
You know nothing of what I was like in school and you're stereotyping women in general. What kind of dumb ass are you?

Since you are too damned dumb to respond correctly, I'll simplified it for you. In this thread (my OP) I stated what the ESPN guys were doing attacking Cal. They were blaming UK fans for coming after him. I defended UK fans in the fact I thought they had every right to demand high performance from Cal. Do you disagree with that sentiment? Why in the hell would you break your leash and charge at me for that? Maybe, because you're dumb?

In my congrats thread, I just said congrats. I made no excuses. What is your issue with that? What do you think I left out or added that was inappropriate? Or is it you're just dumb?
When my arguments are based in FACT (like any all-time stat I can choose to throw at you), there's no "bullshit" for me to defend.

Your 'ally' or 'friend' act here is as see through as the lingerie you put on for your hubby's birthday.

Save your phony 'support' or 'defense' for the gullible people here. Every day here is just more 2-faced nonsense from you. You've obviously got a lot of time on your hands.

When my arguments are based in FACT (like any all-time stat I can choose to throw at you), there's no "bullshit" for me to defend.

Your 'ally' or 'friend' act here is as see through as the lingerie you put on for your hubby's birthday.

Save your phony 'support' or 'defense' for the gullible people here. Every day here is just more 2-faced nonsense from you. You've obviously got a lot of time on your hands.
You don't state facts simpleton, you just spout accusations. For example, "phony". The difference between us other than me having a much higher IQ is that you're a homer and I'm pretty fair. I said UK beat us cause they did. I said the ESPN talking heads were FOS because they were. You would never own that because you can't accept truths that put UK in a bad light.

You don't state facts simpleton, you just spout accusations. For example, "phony". The difference between us other than me having a much higher IQ is that you're a homer and I'm pretty fair. I said UK beat us cause they did. I said the ESPN talking heads were FOS because they were. You would never own that because you can't accept truths that put UK in a bad light.
Pointing out 'you being you' and the tired act that it is isn't an accusation. Plenty see it here every day and roll their eyes as much as I do, LuLu. You're a broken record that doesn't have the 'cred' needed as a ut fan to spout the same bullshit every day. Louisville fans are going through a 2-win season and they still have more cred than you do.

The only thing being put in any 'light' here is your tired, worn-out, two-faced act here. I'm putting a spotlight on it and you don't like it.

Pointing out 'you being you' and the tired act that it is isn't an accusation. Plenty see it here every day and roll their eyes as much as I do, LuLu. You're a broken record that doesn't have the 'cred' needed as a ut fan to spout the same bullshit every day. Louisville fans are going through a 2-win season and they still have more cred than you do.

The only thing being put in any 'light' here is your tired, worn-out, two-faced act here. I'm putting a spotlight on it and you don't like it.
What kind of cred do you need to post on a CBB board JC? Where does said "cred' come from? Try answering that with a straight answer.

You are making these accusations, but you don't support them and that makes you a dimwit.

What kind of cred do you need to post on a CBB board JC? Where does said "cred' come from? Try answering that with a straight answer.

You are making these accusations, but you don't support them and that makes you a dimwit.
CRED is not something fans of CBB teams that only have ONE Elite 8 in the ENTIRE history of their program have earned. Comprende'?

Your endless mouth running here resembles what Bama fans do on the CFB board. They can do that....they have all the CRED needed to be able to do that.

You, and any other ut fan on a CBB board, do not. I know you're an incredibly slow learner, which is why you keep asking stupid questions, but that's as simple as it gets.

CRED is not something fans of CBB teams that only have ONE Elite 8 in the ENTIRE history of their program have earned. Comprende'?

Your endless mouth running here resembles what Bama fans do on the CFB board. They can do that....they have all the CRED needed to be able to do that.

You, and any other ut fan on a CBB board, do not. I know you're an incredibly slow learner, which is why you keep asking stupid questions, but that's as simple as it gets.
So, you're saying a fan of a team that won championships in the distant past has cred because their team won something years ago? That is what gives someone cred"

So, a dumbass fan that only entrance fee into the sacred club was buying a t-shirt from walmart? Even with your pee brain do you not understand how stupid that is? I got news for you. UK accomplishments of the past are not accomplishments you can claim because you did nothing in achieving them. You're the same ole loser you were before you bought your first t-shirt you dumbass. You have to earn your "creds", you don't get to annex others accomplishments.

I got a BS from UT, but that doesn't make me a better fan than some other person that is a fan. The Lady Vols have as many Titles as UK men's but that doesn't give me any cred regarding conversation on that subject.

You are a simpleton. You try to take credit for things you have not done. What's worse is you try to lord it over others. You are the phony and unlike you, I just supported that claim.

P-H-O-N-Y.

You're simply too obtuse to see it, so just go to your nearest mirror.

Don't use words you don't understand dullard.

you a blow hard.

You're the girl that started rumors about other girls in school.

you're a homer and I'm pretty fair.

that makes you a dimwit.

you're an incredibly slow learner

You're the same ole loser you were before you bought your first t-shirt you dumbass.

shia-shia-labeouf.gif

Players with no loyalty to UK.

Yeah, this part is pure nonsense.

Those same players just gave millions of dollars back to Cal/UK for a practice facility and most of Cal's players have been extremely supportive of the program and players here.

Yeah, this part is pure nonsense.

Those same players just gave millions of dollars back to Cal/UK for a practice facility and most of Cal's players have been extremely supportive of the program and players here.
Good, we agree.

Barnes wants players that are coachable and will mesh with the team chemistry. Cal appears to only want great individual players. Barnes appears to have it right.

Wow, you are way off base here.

Yes, we are going through a very tough time, but comments like this show you have very little understanding of the guys that have played here under Cal - guys that went to multiple finals fours, had a 38 win season, and guys that won a national freaking championship.

Wow, you are way off base here.

Yes, we are going through a very tough time, but comments like this show you have very little understanding of the guys that have played here under Cal - guys that went to multiple finals fours, had a 38 win season, and guys that won a national freaking championship.
Things change and that appears to be the case. He ain't winning nothing much in the last several years.

So, you're saying a fan of a team that won championships in the distant past has cred because their team won something years ago? That is what gives someone cred"

So, a dumbass fan that only entrance fee into the sacred club was buying a t-shirt from walmart? Even with your pee brain do you not understand how stupid that is? I got news for you. UK accomplishments of the past are not accomplishments you can claim because you did nothing in achieving them. You're the same ole loser you were before you bought your first t-shirt you dumbass. You have to earn your "creds", you don't get to annex others accomplishments.

I got a BS from UT, but that doesn't make me a better fan than some other person that is a fan. The Lady Vols have as many Titles as UK men's but that doesn't give me any cred regarding conversation on that subject.

You are a simpleton. You try to take credit for things you have not done. What's worse is you try to lord it over others. You are the phony and unlike you, I just supported that claim.
10 1/2 years ago, UK wins its EIGHTH NCAA Title.

ut: zero titles.

ut's highest level of NCAA Tournament success: ONE Elite 8.... ever.

Wins, Titles, Conference titles, whatever you want to point out, UK is light years ahead of ut in CBB.

I can claim everything UK has achieved in CBB as I've been a lifelong fan. T-shirts don't have a damned thing to do with it, but I know I certainly don't own an 'Elite 8' T-shirt.

What you got from ut looks more like Bull Shit here with every post you put up. If you wanna crow about women's hoops, go ahead... ut women's hoops program has earned it. I wouldn't recommend doing it here though.... you probably won't have an audience.

With all that UK has done in comparison to ut as far as college hoops is concerned, I can Lord it over you all I want. You are simply a peasant in this realm of talking mens college basketball.

As a ut fan, you simply don't have the 'CRED' to flap your tobacco-stained gums like you do. That, is what simply makes you nothing more than a message board PHONY.

ADVERTISEMENT