ADVERTISEMENT

Outstanding Plays, 2022-23

Nobody posted this yet? Tennessee has suffered two buzzer-beating three-pointers to lose by 1 point in the same week. Wild... I like Tennessee. I do. They can beat anyone. But, I'm not convinced their offense is good enough to win 6 in a row in March.

• Love
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
IMO, that's the best/highest degree of difficulty buzzer beater in the history of CBB. Prove me wrong.

Hard to disagree with that. When you go the length of the court like that, I don't know what the odds are of cleanly catching it, maybe 5% or less? But, how do you cleanly catch and even get a shot off with .4 seconds left? It was more like a volleyball play, where you barely touch it, and just try to set someone up for the spike. You could replay that 1,000 times and it wouldn't be surprising if they'd fail to make the basket every time.

St. John's ties it in regulation and wins in overtime. God truly hates DePaul.

Rude. Very rude, actually.

Nice stepback three. And I love seeing plays at ground level. Makes you feel like you're at the game. Jalen Pickett dropped 41 points on Illinois last night. Huge! He's making his case for 1st Team All-American honors.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
St. John's ties it in regulation and wins in overtime. God truly hates DePaul.

Rude. Very rude, actually.

Nice stepback three. And I love seeing plays at ground level. Makes you feel like you're at the game. Jalen Pickett dropped 41 points on Illinois last night. Huge! He's making his case for 1st Team All-American honors.

Pickett and even the entire PSU team played an almost perfect game last night.

Reactions: dukedevilz
naw dude, we're tanking for lotto balls.
mega-millions-lottery.gif

screw that, we're getting the big French kid. Maybe he doesn't know the difference between the NBA and college and we can fool him into thinking DePaul is the Bulls.
You don't want a Frenchie. They are all pussies. Napoleon and Olivier Sarr, for example.

Keyonte George with the hammer!

Louisville makes the outstanding plays? Sure! A 360 is worth it.

Filipowksi! Spin and throwdown!

Love the hustle by Dariq!

Another fantastic hustle play!

TJD is smooth.

lol Sissoko's block was felt!

Jaden Freaking Akins!

Hunter Dickinson, trying to show Drew Timme up with the spin!

Ezra Manjon! Vandy with thrilling buzzer-beater!

DeAndre Williams gets dusted by the Jamal Shead hesi.

McCullar covered a lot of ground to recover on this one.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Keyonte George with the hammer!

Louisville makes the outstanding plays? Sure! A 360 is worth it.

Filipowksi! Spin and throwdown!

Love the hustle by Dariq!

Another fantastic hustle play!

TJD is smooth.

lol Sissoko's block was felt!
Interesting that the Louisville player doesn't get a T for the sleeping gesture but Hawkins got a T for being excited when he put TJD on a poster...

That Sissoko block was VIOLENT!!

Interesting that the Louisville player doesn't get a T for the sleeping gesture but Hawkins got a T for being excited when he put TJD on a poster...

That Sissoko block was VIOLENT!!

Clemson can't whine about the unsportsmanship dunk by UL when this happened just days before.

Clemson can't whine about the unsportsmanship dunk by UL when this happened just days before.

Both are ridiculous in regards to the timing of the dunks so I do agree, I was referring to the unsportsmanlike taunt after the dunk not getting a technical foul while in other games a tech is called on the player for simply being excited by a ref across the court. More commenting on the inconsistencies of refs.

Go two weeks without any updates... and you've missed out on 500 amazing plays. Let's start with some buzzer-beaters... and some almost buzzer-beaters.

Last 8 seconds of FSU-Miami. One timely shot was outclassed by a better, more timely shot.

Desmond Cambridge, from beyond halfcourt. The shot of a lifetime.

Hunter Dickinson forces overtime with this buzzer-beater! Michigan beat Wisconsin in OT. Also love how Jace Howard is on the court, pre-celebrating, before the shot goes it.

Jordan Wright in Rupp. Buckets. Vandy gets the win... Livingston looks awful in this play lol.

Houston got a scare. Jamal Shead saves the day.

An easy putback like that? That's gotta hurt for UCF.

What a way to put your team in the tournament! And the catch, pivot, and squaring up was really nice done, too.

Three Maryland guys are right there! Ball fortuitously falls in the hands of Camren Wynter.

Rutgers led by 10 with a little over a minute to go. Wild.

ADVERTISEMENT