ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss St @ UK

It’s just Miss St. Ole Miss is Mississippi.
I didn’t know UK played today. I looked on the espn app this morning & didn’t see where they had a game.
I must have my settings to just the Top 25.
Doesn’t matter, neither have fans on here anyway. Go Mississippi state rebels!!!

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
If they lose to MSU I'm just going to become a Louisville fan. Hell, that would be like losing to Virginia Tech. Inexcusable.
What would be worse is if a team had 6 McDonald’s All Americans & isn’t even ranked. That would be some sorry ass coaching if that happened.

https://www.prepsportswear.com/coll...college-terriers-spartanburg?schoolid=2687067

Since you’re on Wofford’s nuts so bad. Here’s a link to order your ass some fan gear.
Haha, the other day you said "I was obsessed with UNC". Which is it?

BTW, that was a good one coming from you. You talk more about UK than UNC. You have nearly half of the posts in this thread and we're over 4 hours until tipoff.

But anyway keep working on that anger. @Kevin Bryan will eventually help you get past it.

Haha, the other day you said "I was obsessed with UNC". Which is it?

BTW, that was a good one coming from you. You talk more about UK than UNC. You have nearly half of the posts in this thread and we're over 4 hours until tipoff.

But anyway keep working on that anger. @Kevin Bryan will eventually help you get past it.
I’ve mentioned UK in exactly 1 post. I’m not angry at all & you & Kev can kiss my Carolina blue ass.

I have absolutely positively nothing to be angry about.
Carolina is the defending national champions
The Eagles are in the super bowl.
I was pissed that my pirates traded McCutchen but I’m over that.
My family is healthy
Plus it’s almost baseball season.... life is good!!!!!

My family is healthy

They have to vent somehow.

My family is healthy

You are actually the most angry/triggered poster on here, go ahead with your angry rebuttal so I can prove my point.

It’s just Miss St. Ole Miss is Mississippi.
I didn’t know UK played today. I looked on the espn app this morning & didn’t see where they had a game.
At least UK could beat Virginia Tech and their mid majors. Also the AP poll is meaningless since the committee doesn’t use it, the RPI rankings matter since it’s the metric that’s used.

At least UK could beat Virginia Tech and their mid majors. Also the AP poll is meaningless since the committee doesn’t use it, the RPI rankings matter since it’s the metric that’s used.
That’s good to know. As of tonight UNC is 5th in the RPI.
Side note: 4 of the top 6 are ACC teams.

Only thing I hate worse than people showing up unannounced is when they do it during a UK game.

Geez you are a pathetic snowflake. I have to give it to you. You own being the worst poster on rivals.

Butter thumbs is a real problem for UK so many passes, so many rebounds just fall through the hands of the UK players.

They need to the Jerry Rice treatment and catch bricks thrown at them.

Nominated for a “Postie”, damn you. jumpingsmile

ImageCompositionServlet

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT