ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL NCAA TOURNEY THREAD*****

Remy getting healthy took this Kansas team from an “eh” #1 seed to a serious contender for this championship.

Reactions: speedfrk
Still sucks, ass though....Tough night for me AND the wife...She doesn't get as mad as I do, BUT.....well, she was fired up----And when she dropped the "F bomb"----I knew that every question she ased me about, "wasn't that a foul on them, etc, etc...- was, "**** yeah it was.....--God damn officials..."..

I ain't dumb..
Smart man. Hahahaha

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Oh man, that dude that drove had a guy wide open in the corner. No one close to him.

What a stupid acrobatic layup attempt. HE HAD A DUDE WIDE OPEN IN THE CORNER FOR A WINNING 3!!!!

UCLA managed to make a rally to win the game. An ugly victory, but at this stage you'd prefer just to survive and advance.

Murray gone way to conservative. Game tied now. 8-0 run by San Francisco
They stole Calipari's patented stall ball, which never works. Run the clock down to nothing and either get a terrible shot or a turnover. Rinse and repeat until other team leads/wins.

Reactions: kpernod
They stole Calipari's patented stall ball, which never works. Run the clock down to nothing and either get a terrible shot or a turnover. Rinse and repeat until other team takes lead/wins.
And then don’t get a final shot

They stole Calipari's patented stall ball, which never works. Run the clock down to nothing and either get a terrible shot or a turnover. Rinse and repeat until other team leads/wins.

And then it’s hard to get your team out of that stall ball mindset when the game does get tied or lose the lead.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Win the tip and then go 1 on 4 against to the hoop against the defense that's just waiting for him. LOL. This Murray State team is just stupid.

And then it’s hard to get your team out of that stall ball mindset when the game does get tied or lose the lead.
So stupid. Kill all momentum and hope the clock runs out before we lose. What the actual phuck.

KU looks impressive, I dont think they will be challenged until elite 8, but if they blow past the first three rounds too easy they may struggle to adjust to the intensity of a tough opponent in the divisional title game.

Turned a $30 parlay into $370 so not all was lost tonight. Still would've rather seen a UK win. :mad:
bet-slip.png

Best game of the day imo.
There were a bunch of great games too! What an awesome day of hoops. Three games went to OT. Hope tomorrow is the same way. The ND-Rutgers game in the First Four was insane. That game will be tough to top.

Reactions: dukedevilz
This one is just for you @1016CC0503. He finished with 515.
Minutes played:
Tshiebwe - 1,083 (34 games)
Griffin - 1,165 (35 games)
Faried - 1,216 (35 games)

rebound.jpg

I see him mocked late 1st or early 2nd. Wouldn’t blame him either way if he goes back to Kentucky
I've seen that too. He'll have some decisions to make for sure. I am sure he could get some huge NIL deals if he came back to UK that would probably rival, if not pay more, than what he would make as a 2nd round pick but since he's on a student visa he is currently limited on what he can do as far as earning income in that regard. I assume Kofi is in the same boat. I think there is some federal legislation in the works that would allow international students to benefit from NIL the same way as any other student but don't know specifics of it. If that stuff doesn't change in the next couple months I would say he's gone for sure.

I've seen that too. He'll have some decisions to make for sure. I am sure he could get some huge NIL deals if he came back to UK that would probably rival, if not pay more, than what he would make as a 2nd round pick but since he's on a student visa he is currently limited on what he can do as far as earning income in that regard. I assume Kofi is in the same boat. If that stuff doesn't change in the next couple months I would say he's gone for sure.
If I’m Oscar that visa/nil bullshit means NBA. Make the money while you can.

Haven’t heard anything about Kofi regarding the visa.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT