ADVERTISEMENT

****Official NCAA Tournament Saturday Games Thread****

Just started watching. Only have been fouls on Houston I've seen except for one. Most of them have been pretty awful calls though.

Literally every time down the court, almost all of them off the ball.

Well we were getting shafted for a good stretch there. Now things have evened out. Hopefully no more bad calls.

Why does Houston take so long to do anything on offense? That is annoying.

Just started watching. Only have been fouls on Houston I've seen except for one. Most of them have been pretty awful calls though.

Literally every time down the court, almost all of them off the ball.
Fouls were 8 to 3 against Michigan at one point..

Reactions: MGO1668
Man, these guys like blowing the whistle.

Goodness, how did that not fall for Michigan.

I only watched the last few minutes but there were plenty of phantom fouls called on Houston. See Wymer is one of the refs. Then I understood.

Lol, what a choke job. Miss FTs and then don't guard the guy throwing the ball in and still give a dude a great look from three.

Dude tried to flop and draw the foul but still made it. Great shot but really the play was the pass. Didn't force a crazy shot.

Lol, what a choke job. Miss FTs and then don't guard the guy throwing the ball in and still give a dude a great look from three.

Terrible coaching. But it’s Sampson. Not surprising. How do you not guard the inbounder?

Great Jumping Jesus.....that final play was executed to perfection by Michigan!!! WOW!!!!
Congrats to UM for continuing to battle like hell. Missing FT's can be an absolute killer and they were tonight.

Dude tried to flop and draw the foul but still made it. Great shot but really the play was the pass. Didn't force a crazy shot.

giphy.gif

As soon as I saw them leave the in-bounder uncovered I knew they were in trouble. You can’t let them have an easy pass to half court with only 3.5 seconds left. Terrible decision.

ADVERTISEMENT