ADVERTISEMENT

****Official NCAA Tournament Saturday Games Thread****

2nd half of man bun vs Michigan should be a good night cap to a solid day. Probably bad news for Michigan that he had a brutal half yet they're tied.

Proud of my guys. Good game by Texas Tech they made seems like every big shot. I think these refs need to get their shit together. Waaaaay to many BS fouls when we got some momentum back. Our senior PG coming out of the game was FKn hore$#it. In the bonus double bonus in like 7 minutes.

Going to miss my guy Chiozza. Koulechof annoys the hell out of me. Dude choked on the line.

I have seen so many big guys flop today when getting backed down... And the refs keep rewarding them with fouls.

I have seen so many big guys flop today when getting backed down... And the refs keep rewarding them with fouls.
If they had balls it would balance them out.
1750729_130706200500_newton2.gif

Reactions: tw3301
2nd half of man bun vs Michigan should be a good night cap to a solid day. Probably bad news for Michigan that he had a brutal half yet they're tied.

Or bad news for Houston that Michigan's starters are 1 for 13 from three and it's still tied.

@jwardelt see what I mean about Simpson's defense? He is 3 of 13 from the field for 10 points and only 3 of those points came when Simpson was guarding him. Simpson's offense has holes but he is an elite defender.

Houston guy just got sat on and they called him for a foul. Weird game.

I think since I've started watching they have called a foul on Houston every time down the court, including one that led to a 5 point possession.

Reactions: jwardelt
But every foul on Michigan have been good calls?

Just started watching. Only have been fouls on Houston I've seen except for one. Most of them have been pretty awful calls though.

Literally every time down the court, almost all of them off the ball.

Reactions: jwardelt
ADVERTISEMENT