ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

Michigan getting a visit from two 7 footers this coming weekend. One is former FAU center Vlad Goldin and the other played for Yale last year.

dF3GnG1.jpeg

Early odds are out.

The Women's Final broke the ceiling and thumped the men's final viewership by 22%.

Second lowest viewership of all time for a men's final per The Street.

If I were you I would desperately want that to happen.
Of course I do. You add nothing of value to this board. You spend the majority of your time trying to suggest it’s just Purdue fans that are obsessed with IU fans. There are a handful in every fan base. Shit, there are three IU fans who created accounts just to troll Purdue in the thread alone after we lost in a national championship game.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Of course I do. You add nothing of value to this board. You spend the majority of your time trying to suggest it’s just Purdue fans that are obsessed with IU fans. There are a handful in every fan base. Shit, there are three IU fans who created accounts just to troll Purdue in the thread alone after we lost in a national championship game.

I add little that fits your narrative, I guess. I shine a light on the the obsession when it is here.

BTW there are two PU fans that created accounts here just to troll me so there is that. I had a guy here years ago say he "wanted just one swing at me"

My philosophy has not changed in 30 years dating back to the old AOL chats. You get what you give. Treat me with respect and you get that right back and then some. Be a dick and you get the hose. That has never changed.

Your call.

• Haha
Reactions: Zero Credibility
I add little that fits your narrative, I guess. I shine a light on the the obsession when it is here.

BTW there are two PU fans that created accounts here just to troll me so there is that. I had a guy here years ago say he "wanted just one swing at me"

My philosophy has not changed in 30 years dating back to the old AOL chats. You get what you give. Treat me with respect and you get that right back and then some. Be a dick and you get the hose. That has never changed.

Your call.
Who were those 2 Purdue trolls? As far as I can tell, the Purdue fans here have all been here a lot longer than you have.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
ADVERTISEMENT