ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
liar-liar-laughing-in-your-face.gif
Lol. You think I care about football?
We are a volleyball school first, Men’s bball 2nd, women’s hockey 3rd, then maybe football. ;)

Reactions: Jaycg15
Lol. You think I care about football?
We are a volleyball school first, Men’s bball 2nd, women’s hockey 3rd, then maybe football. ;)
Yeah, but you got waxed by a school that’s Golf-1, Men’s BB-2, Tennis-3, Women’s volleyball-4, and then football!

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
I’m really confused by these posts. The ellipses seem to insinuate surprise, but Maryland is almost certainly better than MSU. I mean they were a touchdown favorite.
Ha! You can say it's Big Ten posting style :p .

In all seriousness, think the Terps's earned a lot of respect losing a close game to Michigan last week-not lots of people believed in MD before that game.

Yeah, but you got waxed by a school that’s Golf-1, Men’s BB-2, Tennis-3, Women’s volleyball-4, and then football!
Haha.
I thought the camera added 15 lbs not 150. Holy shit is Two Beez out of control.

Nah it was pretty early. Illegal formation, illegal man downfield on back to back tds…they couldn’t find one after the third.
I was half sleeping. Can’t get into football lately other than the Packers.

Argh Terps could have thrown a haymaker, but turned the ball over at the 1 on downs..

Well shit----IU possibly without their teo best receivers---Camper and Matthews. Not good.

MD beats Sparty, faces Purdue next week to see who is the second best QB behind Stroud in the Big Ten..

kudos to NB fans---those mudder****rs show up no matter what....

🤣 🤣 🤣 ..

JFC----Have to call a To to start the fukin game...then NB, who is like bad throwing the ball, goes Joe Montana on us...

God damn are we ever bad...

Time for Tuttle.....Baselak couldn't hit the ocean from a fukin fishing boat.

Looks as if we have settled down defensively....Offense a fuking wreck. Of course missing Matthes and Camper hurt....But even with those dudes, Bazelak is shit.....

Looks as if we have settled down defensively....Offense a fuking wreck. Of course missing Matthes and Camper hurt....But even with those dudes, Bazelak is shit.....
Or not....

Good ord we are bad. Getting smashed by a terrible NB team.

Luckily there’s many hunting seasons open to distract me from this disaster that is UW football.

Reactions: WheelerG
When do you put up the banner for such a huge achievement?
Good one....Really,really solid. Good shit. I mean, to think you had like 3 hours to respond, and this is what you came up with?

JFC, bro.

Edit----LOL. Just realized you used the statement, "huge accomplishment", to reference a win over Illinois football. 🤣 🤣 🤣 ....

CMb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT