ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minnesota would be my guess.
Saw that. Congrats.

Seriously though, I've been torn on wanting him for a while. I think he's too slow but he's a typical UW big.
Not so fast....... Looks like you got another slow typical Wisconsin big. We got no luck landing white kids from the south suburbs. Reuvers, Carlson, Wahl, Hedstrom, Crowl and now Winter. I guess we can try again next year with Winter's teammate, Jack Robison.

Reactions: jwardelt
Not so fast....... Looks like you got another slow typical Wisconsin big. We got no luck landing white kids from the south suburbs. Reuvers, Carlson, Wahl, Hedstrom, Crowl and now Winter. I guess we can try again next year with Winter's teammate, Jack Robison.
Good luck with Robison. I think weā€™re in the drivers seat there. Now I am seeing some buzz on Winter. Keeps that Lakeville pipeline going I guess. Iā€™m still not completely sold on him but weā€™ll see.

Good luck with Robison. I think weā€™re in the drivers seat there. Now I am seeing some buzz on Winter. Keeps that Lakeville pipeline going I guess. Iā€™m still not completely sold on him but weā€™ll see.
Winters will take some time to develop. More of a perimeter player at this point. We already have alot of bodies at the 4 so Winter isn't a huge miss. I wonder how his dad is gonna feel once he puts on some Badgers gear lol.

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
Winters will take some time to develop. More of a perimeter player at this point. We already have alot of bodies at the 4 so Winter isn't a huge miss. I wonder how his dad is gonna feel once he puts on some Badgers gear lol.
Yea, I don't see him as an instant impact guy, but we rarely get that from our bigs anyways. Hopefully he's more patient than Carlson. And a better shooter.

As I have mentioned before Rutgers lost three (3) home games in the '21-'22 season. My man Bo reffed all three. See ya!

Bo Boroski retirement?
E3BPyvcXEAA7CO5

From one of our former players. Luke Nathan wins the internet today. Too funny. Our guys knew Bo HATED Rutgers.

Last edited:
My dog has the opportunity to join the top racing team in Wisconsin and maybe top 5 in the country. Trying to decide if Iā€™d rather do that or keep racing on the more laid back team but not be nearly as competitive.

My dog has the opportunity to join the top racing team in Wisconsin and maybe top 5 in the country. Trying to decide if Iā€™d rather do that or keep racing on the more laid back team but not be nearly as competitive.
Do you really want your dog looking back on their glory days wondering what could have been?

• Haha
Reactions: WheelerG and MGC_07
I watched an AKC event featuring two of the top teams so Iā€™m assuming yore a 60 YO woman.

Reactions: JDMEvergreen
I watched an AKC event featuring two of the top teams so Iā€™m assuming yore a 60 YO woman.

Skidmarkz (Fire In The Hole) was at our last event. You wouldā€™ve been watching them (Orange shirts) if it was the ESPN CanAM broadcast. My dog can be as fast as their B team dogs. Not their A team.

Skidmarkz (Fire In The Hole) was at our last event. You wouldā€™ve been watching them (Orange shirts) if it was the ESPN CanAM broadcast. My dog can be as fast as their B team dogs. Not their A team.
It was a team from Minnesota and the other from Florida - Iā€™ll say that it was pretty amazing what they could do.

It was a team from Minnesota and the other from Florida - Iā€™ll say that it was pretty amazing what they could do.

Yeah I looked up that tournament. For whatever reason they didnā€™t take the top 8 teams like youā€™d expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT