ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Youre not wrong but that momentum switched...halftime might be in IUs favor but they need to come out and score
I get ya.....Agree. Can't go down more than 7, there. Not only do we turn it over, but they get a huge dunk. First couple of possessions will be huge. If we get down 12-15,early, this one probably gets ugly.

First 4 minutes they looked confident. Have looked like virgins ever since. Christ this is awful

Reactions: klize17
Purdue is 14-14, and we have looked like a bucket of dixks vs them twice. Thats a ****ing problem, man.

source.gif

Reactions: bMORE607
I’ll take that start to the half. I’m down with another 8 minute drought from IU.

I am not quite sure IU understands the point of the game is to have the ball go through the cylinder

Purdue sucks and I mean the team literally sucks and IU sucks worse right now
I don't get it....We have looked like ass vs Purdue both times. I mean we have gotten some good looks. Just, well----you know.

Imagine feeling good about your coach because he’s going to sneak a top 5 blue blood program back into the tournament in year 3 and you’re excited about a 16 year old kid.

Reactions: joe for prez
Imagine feeling good about your coach because he’s going to sneak a top 5 blue blood program back into the tournament in year 3 and you’re excited about a 16 year old kid.

I don’t have to imagine, but define good.

Imagine being a basketball school with only two final fours, and none in the last 40 years SmokinSmile

ADVERTISEMENT