ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Thats dumb? Jesus its like playing connect 4 against a toddler who only has 3 pieces.
Kinda of like your ability to understand numbers? Or something different? For a guy who thinks he smart---You are awfully fvcking stupid.

Live look at @bMORE607 watching Belmont/temple.

giphy.gif

Damn, Ash, Benson and Falzon are all transferring from Northwestern. And they lose Pardon, Law and Taylor to graduation.

I know he took them dancing but Collins has to be on the hot seat by now, right?

Damn, Ash, Benson and Falzon are all transferring from Northwestern. And they lose Pardon, Law and Taylor to graduation.

I know he took them dancing but Collins has to be on the hot seat by now, right?

Losing a bunch of transfers this far is always concerning.

First couple of years sure but if you don’t have a system in place by now your are ****ed

I legitimately thought all three of those guys were graduating lol ... they were really bad, so not sure it matters

I get the same vibe from you.
As in? I mean this is a message board that is littered with 95% opinion. I highly doubt I am the only one who thinks their opinion is right. So, could you be a little more specific?

Finished with 7 and 3 shots.
I’m actually probably even with you. Glass of bourbon ~3 shots and 3 double ipas @ 8% abv is around 6 beers. Depends on what beer you’re drinking. About done working so will be passing out soon.

Reactions: bMORE607
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT