ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s everybody feeling today?
Feeling great! Love that Edey got to dominate in front of a great crowd in front of friends and family. Hopefully he got to clean up on some nice NIL opportunities while they were there too.

Surprised the Buckeyes lost at Penn State. At this rate, we might only have 3 B1G teams in the dance.

Feeling great! Love that Edey got to dominate in front of a great crowd in front of friends and family. Hopefully he got to clean up on some nice NIL opportunities while they were there too.
Half full is pretty good for you guys. Congrats

=================================>>>
=================================>>>

Half full is pretty good for you guys. Congrats
IU pulled less than half full in Indy this year vs. the Mighty Harvard Crimson. 😂

Kids Fail GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

5-7 with a loss to northwestern. And you can’t admit he sucks.
IMG-6890.jpg

You lost, boy?

We’re here to discuss college basketball which includes topics like Juwan Howard’s chase for that dastardly second 20-win season and evergreen, ignorant Hail posts on such topics as Tier 1 B1G basketball coaches.

Torvik ranks excluding preseason bias show how bad the B1G is looking:

3 Purdue
26 OSU (so only one top 25 team...yikes)
33 Wisky
35 Illinois
45 Nebraska
51 MSU (so only 5 top 50 teams...double yikes)
57 NW (surprised they are this low)
59 Michigan
83 Minnesota (surprised they are this high)
86 Iowa
93 Rutgers
103 Indiana (Chuckle)
105 PSU
136 Maryland (damn, I really thought Jahmir Young and Julian Reese was a great foundation for a solid team)

Reactions: Noahtogo24
IMG-6890.jpg

You lost, boy?

We’re here to discuss college basketball which includes topics like Juwan Howard’s chase for that dastardly second 20-win season and evergreen, ignorant Hail posts on such topics as Tier 1 B1G basketball coaches.

You’re the one that started this discussion by bringing up a football coach. I’m continuing it by pointing out Bielema couldn’t finished above .500 in the worst division in sports.

You’re the one that started this discussion by bringing up a football coach. I’m continuing it by pointing out Bielema couldn’t finished above .500 in the worst division in sports.
It’s called deflecting, and it’s all you ever do when someone shows you looking like an idiot.

Torvik ranks excluding preseason bias show how bad the B1G is looking:

3 Purdue
26 OSU (so only one top 25 team...yikes)
33 Wisky
35 Illinois
45 Nebraska
51 MSU (so only 5 top 50 teams...double yikes)
57 NW (surprised they are this low)
59 Michigan
83 Minnesota (surprised they are this high)
86 Iowa
93 Rutgers
103 Indiana (Chuckle)
105 PSU
136 Maryland (damn, I really thought Jahmir Young and Julian Reese was a great foundation for a solid team)
B10 is really bad---So far.

It’s embarrassing, especially for MD.
Hell, we ain't much better----Escaping shit teams like Army, Wright State, etc....Then getting blown da **** out by UConn and Auburn.

Uggggh.

Sad shit is, man---both our teams could win 10 games in this shit league....Yikes.

You: bring up a football coach
Me: responds with football coaches
You: “omg football talk?!?”

Lol
You are pathetic. You’re completely incapable of eating crow without damaging your fragile ego.

This faux-Bielema argument you’ve concocted is nothing more than an attempt to move attention away from your embarrassing glazing of Howard year after year.

FTR, I have been a Bielema skeptic from day 1. Pretty desperate play to lie about my stance and expect me to defend it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT