Jul 5, 2002
Team
Purdue
Last edited:
My bhole is prepared.

82ba96b9-fbd7-4d34-8f5b-1e521acd1944_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ConqueringHero
Hoosiers gonna have early growing pains. But I like this squad. Steal of portal resides in Bloomington. I caught shit for saying so on homeboard----But Anthony Walker(Miami) is gonna be solid---great piece.

Open up Tuesday vs FGCU

BTW---Mgbako is the real deal.

Anyone up for a floor/ceiling prediction?

Illinois:
Floor: 8/9 tourney seed
Ceiling: Elite 8 appearance
Purdue:

Floor: Spectacular flameout vs a 15 or 16 seed
Ceiling: Championship game

Reactions: KisteK
Purdue starts the season against Samford. Love the sense of humor on Samford's coach here:

I’m not really excited about this upcoming season. I’m holding on to football as long as I can
Suddenly I found myself a hockey fan.

Nah, not really, I can never go into hockey, but I'm happy for my school friends that Badgers men's hockey is now doing well. Just swept #1 Minnesota and #4 Michigan over the last two weeks.

Reactions: duckboy33
Isn't starting the in season thread kinda like the madden curse?

No brats?

d277e6a6-46c0-41a8-9f7e-96b7b4b4506d_text.gif

No, damn it. Went to the Green Bay game yesterday and that was probably to coolest football game I have ever been to. The Pack are religion up there and GB is bad ass. It's just your typical upper Midwest city. Very unique.

I actually might stop and get brats now. Good call

No, damn it. Went to the Green Bay game yesterday and that was probably to coolest football game I have ever been to. The Pack are religion up there and GB is bad ass. It's just your typical upper Midwest city. Very unique.

I actually might stop and get brats now. Good call
Lambeau is something everyone should experience at least once. If you're still in GB, stop at Maplewood meats just west of there.

Anyone up for a floor/ceiling prediction?

Illinois:
Floor: 8/9 tourney seed
Ceiling: Elite 8 appearance
Floor: NIT
Ceiling: Second Weekend. Enough talent to probably go further if everything was perfect but the guard play still isn’t near game changing or deep enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT