43. Hawkins - ?
45. Edey - ?
49. Shannon Jr. - ?

When do the rings get made?
Already on it!

Remix GIF by Kesha

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
Ok. Instead of the dreaded avatar bet, I will allow you an easy way out.

1. You can't post of picture of you sticking two fingers up your anus.

Or

2. You can post a picture of you sticking a finger up your wife or girlfriends anus, assuming you have one (and I don't want to see ball sack in the picture, because it's really you telling us it's your wife/gf or some random dude)

Or

3. You can post a picture of you rubbing your dogs anus, assuming you have one. If not, you can post a picture of you rubbing hails dogs anus.

The choice is yours.

That's actually a hell of a deal. No wonder it took you so long to tie up the loose ends and offer it.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
Neither have much coaching chops.
Eh, I’m hardly turning on Underwood. However, after losing five starters we thought we could just plug in some talent as needed and maintain a top 25-type team … turns out we have no leader, and we’re as disorganized and inconsistent as you’d expect.

We are a DUMB basketball team quite often, and things that should pump a team up - like playing to get off the 8/9 line in the NCAAs in front of a literal home crowd in Chicago - don’t move the needle for our level of play. So disappointing.

Eh, I’m hardly turning on Underwood. However, after losing five starters we thought we could just plug in some talent as needed and maintain a top 25-type team … turns out we have no leader, and we’re as disorganized and inconsistent as you’d expect.

We are a DUMB basketball team quite often, and things that should pump a team up - like playing to get off the 8/9 line in the NCAAs in front of a literal home crowd in Chicago - don’t move the needle for our level of play. So disappointing.
Starts at the top.

We are so devoid of talent this year. Give us Shannon and we probably win the B1G. You’ve done jack shit with two million dollar guys.
Who are the million dollar guys?

Shannon and Mayer are making a mil combined and maybe not even that much.

We are so devoid of talent this year. Give us Shannon and we probably win the B1G. You’ve done jack shit with two million dollar guys. It’s pathetic how bad you are with the talent on the team. Pa-the-tic.
I don’t think you actually believe this, but even if you did, its worth mentioning that Gard would have no idea what to do with Shannon

Starts at the top.
I guess. But you have to remember we were at an all-time low when he got here. People focus on the Second Round losses, but he only had one that was unexpected, and we all know those happen. He took us from perennial cellar dweller to #1 seeds and Big Ten championships in just a few years.

I definitely don’t think he’s some amazing Xs and Os coach, but he definitely hasn’t lost my support.

ADVERTISEMENT