ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

How is it justified? Northwestern was picked to finished like 10th/11th----They finished 2nd. Swept IU, beat Purdue. Purdue was picked 5th....Won the conference.

Explain to me how you can justify Painter over Collins?

As for Edey over TJD......Purdue ran away and hid with the conference, then held on. IF.....IF IU wins the conference, odds are TJD wins POY. He(TJD) had a stretch where he was putting up numbers not seen since Tim Duncan/Shaq.

His January averages of 23 points, over 14 rebounds and over three blocked shots, was one of only 3 (Shaquille O'Neal and Tim Duncan) such months in the last 25 years.

TJd also won B10 player of week 4 straight times---the only person to ever do so.

I mean its not as far fetched as you think, bro.
They always play the overachieving card to temper their expectations from certain disappointment.

Their run?

They are coming off a loss to Nebraska…

You’re just another shit team they’ve lost to multiple times
To be fair, picking Ohio State to win yesterday and today are the only two games I've gotten right so far.

I knew full and well we were losing to either team, but especially Ohio State.

Michigan and Nebraska dropped the damn soap though.......f***ing Wilson ball.

To be fair, picking Ohio State to win yesterday and today are the only two games I've gotten right so far.

I knew full and well we were losing to either team, but especially Ohio State.

Michigan and Nebraska dropped the damn soap though.......f***ing Wilson ball.
Cost your team the dub but fading them.

Better not do it again in the tourney……

I didn’t intend to hurt your feelings, but unfortunately the truth is painful sometimes…

But forreal, congrats on the win. We need some Buckeyes fans back in the thread!

Lol I know we suck and won’t make the tourney but I still love to watch. What a frustrating year

Really my post was to get my buddy @hawkit3113 fired up

Reactions: hawkit3113
Lol I know we suck and won’t make the tourney but I still love to watch. What a frustrating year

Really my post was to get my buddy @hawkit3113 fired up

I told my OSU colleagues that we would lose to OSU for many reason and OSU was capable of a run.

What Fvcking sucks is this loss and the Nebraska loss locks us in to the 8/9 game.

Unless we get Kansas in Des Moines, this sucks peen

I think anyone making it can, seeding for most will hurt but the rest of college basketball is like the B1G.
True true - obviously though rather MD be a 10 seed than 8 or 9 seed. If MD wins tonight and win tomorrow also , hopefully moves them to a 7th seed.

ADVERTISEMENT