ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Purdue hung two banners this year. No other team in the conference is hanging one, at least not yet.
You can hang a Sweet 16 banner.

We'll be hanging that prestigious NIT Elite 8 banner.

going-for-me-which-is-nice.gif

If you have ever been to EL you have gotten a parking ticket. They do not fvck around.
Yet another reason to never go to East Lansing. Of course, it's far behind the likelihood that I might get raped by a member of the basketball team tho.

Yet another reason to never go to East Lansing. Of course, it's far behind the likelihood that I might get raped by a member of the basketball team tho.
Hard to get raped if you like it!

So just enjoy it. Problem solved

Wow, look at this triggered Purdoodoo shitbag.
Not going to dignify your baseless assertion, buuuuuuut having spent significant time in W Lafayette (my college gf went to Lafayette Jeff) you sure ah shouldn't be bad mouthing EL, period.
But stew in your misery and tell yourself what you need to to cry yourself to sleep at night...., fvcking loser.

Wow, look at this triggered Purdoodoo shitbag.
Not going to dignify your baseless assertion, buuuuuuut having spent significant time in W Lafayette (my college gf went to Lafayette Jeff) you sure ah shouldn't be bad mouthing EL, period.
But stew in your misery and tell yourself what you need to to cry yourself to sleep at night...., fvcking loser.
You take this stuff way too seriously

Reactions: MGO2022
Can't wait for the woke mob to come after the Maryland flag
Seems like it could happen on Curb. Guy shows Larry new ticket promo for Maryland football with the epilepsy warning from video games then a quick cut of the flag then fast paced Maryland football scenes. The someone standing next to them has a seizure and Larry is named in the suit which ultimately gets flag of Maryland changed and leaves Larry David as all-time loser of Maryland. I should write TV

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607
Saw the FDU coach got the Iona job. Did any of the other teams that beat Purdue in the first round help their coaches get promotions? Maybe they'll have a reverse Hayden Fry coaching tree graphic for Matt Painter in the future showing all the great basketball coaches who got their start beating Purdue with a low major team.

• Haha
Reactions: texanhoosier1982
Saw the FDU coach got the Iona job. Did any of the other teams that beat Purdue in the first round help their coaches get promotions? Maybe they'll have a reverse Hayden Fry coaching tree graphic for Matt Painter in the future showing all the great basketball coaches who got their start beating Purdue with a low major team.
Beard was the coach of Little Rock when they beat purdue but he was a known entity before that win

St. Peter’s coach is at Seton Hall now.

Almost all of them. If you're and up and coming coach, you're salivating at the opportunity to play Purdue/Painter in the tournament

ADVERTISEMENT