ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

I’ve bitched about us, but even if this was the last win of the year, I think this season was a success. Covid collapsed the program but still barely squeaked in with some gutsy late season wins, last year was a step forward, solidly in and winning a tournament game, then giving Duke all they could handle. Now, A top 4 conference finish, a sweet 16, last team in the conference left. Haven’t had vintage Izzo teams or staples, but this team is definitely the closest of the past 3 years. I’m hoping a bright future ahead, we’ll see what happens but I think next season’s team is going to be even better.

Beat Kansas State!

I’ve bitched about us, but even if this was the last win of the year, I think this season was a success. Covid collapsed the program but still barely squeaked in with some gutsy late season wins, last year was a step forward, solidly in and winning a tournament game, then giving Duke all they could handle. Now, A top 4 conference finish, a sweet 16, last team in the conference left. Haven’t had vintage Izzo teams or staples, but this team is definitely the closest of the past 3 years. I’m hoping a bright future ahead, we’ll see what happens but I think next season’s team is going to be even better.

Beat Kansas State!
Even if MSU loses to K State, I’m confident the Walker Nowell matchup is going to be incredible. A couple of small guards from New York that both started off at mid majors playing in MSG in the sweet 16. And they’re both incredible at basketball.

What’s better than that?

Reactions: MGC_07
Quit being such a pussy. My team just became the answer to a NCAA trivia question no one wants to be a part of and you are on here being a little bitch just because you got prison raped. 😂
You telling others to stop being a pussy is rich. You've cried to the mods more than anyone else on here. You're the definition of a little bitch.

Of course not, but you’re certainly more prone to being called out for posting like a 12 year old while being a sexagenarian.

Also, I said the better team won tonight, I’m not exactly crying about the result.
Exactly. They beat us. Plain and simple. They outplayed us. Out hustled us. That's what is frustrating. Not saying we were definitely going to win, but this should have been a close game that could have gone either way at the end. We didn't show up.

Reactions: Chicubsfan24
just got back from Columbus, won’t make Thursdays game but am on the east coast for work already next Friday so I’ll be there Saturday if we beat Kansas state

What a fvcking win

Reactions: Sparty_57
Marquette seemed shook by the fact that they were playing against a team that actually bothered to guard people. Definitely way over seeded

Reactions: SpartanJD
ADVERTISEMENT