ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Malik Hall out multiple weeks and Jaden Akins doubtful

SOAB

At this point I hope we can just get 1 win in PK85

Sounds like the goal is to have Malik back before Big Ten play starts in January, but obviously things could change that.

Not only was Malik playing the best basketball of his career, just completely made Caleb Daniels a non factor in our Nova game, but this MSU roster is seriously lacking depth.

Pierre and Joey are our only forwards healthy on roster. We’re going to have to go with a lot of 3 guard lineups. Issue is, none of our centers can really play together. Kohler may be able to play it offensively, but he can’t guard 4’s.

Reactions: johnboiler123
Not only was Malik playing the best basketball of his career, just completely made Caleb Daniels a non factor in our Nova game, but this MSU roster is seriously lacking depth.

Pierre and Joey are our only forwards healthy on roster. We’re going to have to go with a lot of 3 guard lineups. Issue is, none of our centers can really play together. Kohler may be able to play it offensively, but he can’t guard 4’s.
I took MSU +3.5 last night so confidently. Then of course I see this news. I’m a fvcking dumbass

Just curious how are they doing now?

4 Afflecks and a Kevin Hart are down low double digits now.

Not handling the ball well, missing easy buckets around the rim, not much outside shooting, and getting beat to a lot of long rebounds.

Ugly gag by Wisconsin. Give up a 3 in the closing seconds while up 3 then a fade away three is the game winning shot attempt? Yikes

When’s the last time you’ve been right with the “Iowa > x” schtick?
tenor.gif

Btw, hey guess what.....

Iowa > Illinois :cool:

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
tenor.gif

Btw, hey guess what.....

Iowa > Illinois :cool:
Ya'll Hawkdicks talk a lot of shit, for........

1---Team that hasn't won a reg season Big10 title since 1979
2..Have not been to the SW 16 since 1999-----Yikes.
3. Missed 7straight NCAAT: 2007-13
4. No FF since 1980-----JFC...

So, unless you have predicted that Iowa wouldn't win a reg season B10 title for 43 years.....Have NO FF's in 42 years.....No SW 16 for 23 years.....MISS 7 straight NCAAT's...

Then brother you have been wrong a lot....

ADVERTISEMENT