ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Ya'll Hawkdicks talk a lot of shit, for........

1---Team that hasn't won a reg season Big10 title since 1979
2..Have not been to the SW 16 since 1999-----Yikes.
3. Missed 7straight NCAAT: 2007-13
4. No FF since 1980-----JFC...

So, unless you have predicted that Iowa wouldn't win a reg season B10 title for 43 years.....Have NO FF's in 42 years.....No SW 16 for 23 years.....MISS 7 straight NCAAT's...

Then brother you have been wrong a lot....
You know what I wasn't wrong about?

Iowa > Indiana :cool:

Ya'll Hawkdicks talk a lot of shit, for........

1---Team that hasn't won a reg season Big10 title since 1979
2..Have not been to the SW 16 since 1999-----Yikes.
3. Missed 7straight NCAAT: 2007-13
4. No FF since 1980-----JFC...

So, unless you have predicted that Iowa wouldn't win a reg season B10 title for 43 years.....Have NO FF's in 42 years.....No SW 16 for 23 years.....MISS 7 straight NCAAT's...

Then brother you have been wrong a lot....

Triggered

Triggered
Other people's shit takes are not trigger material----TBH, I think its cute Iowa continues to try and sit at the big boys table....Stay in your lane......

funny-wrestling.gif

You know what I wasn't wrong about?

Iowa > Indiana :cool:
Actually-----you are----Like, really bad. First off, IU has won 10 of past 14----That ain't good Bob.

Secondly, since Iowa's last B10 title, IU has won 10. Since Iowa's last FF----IU has been to 4....Since Iowa's last SW 16....IU has been to 4..

Even under Crean bro, dude won more B10 titles in 9 seasons, than Iowa has in 42.....JFC, dude.

You have been wrong-----But this**** is ebarrassingly WRONG. Like high on bath salts wrong.

Actually-----you are----Like, really bad. First off, IU has won 10 of past 14----That ain't good Bob.

Secondly, since Iowa's last B10 title, IU has won 10. Since Iowa's last FF----IU has been to 4....Since Iowa's last SW 16....IU has been to 4..

Even under Crean bro, dude won more B10 titles in 9 seasons, than Iowa has in 42.....JFC, dude.

You have been wrong-----But this**** is ebarrassingly WRONG. Like high on bath salts wrong.
First of all, bro, it's your favorite team's fault for losing to us period, breh. ;)

Don't lose to us, bruh, and maybe you won't have to deal with the fact that Iowa > Indiana, brah.

Secondly....................well, I'll just continue to keep this nugget to myself while I let you have your fun with your JV level troll responses. :cool:

Sounds like no Akins in addition to no Hall. For a team lacking depth, this really hurts. Probably going to have play walk-on Jason Whitens some.

Solid 1st half for Purdue. 20 more minutes like that and we’ll have Edey vs Timme tomorrow.

First of all, bro, it's your favorite team's fault for losing to us period, breh. ;)

Don't lose to us, bruh, and maybe you won't have to deal with the fact that Iowa > Indiana, brah.

Secondly....................well, I'll just continue to keep this nugget to myself while I let you have your fun with your JV level troll responses. :cool:
IU is 10-4 VS Iowa last 5-6, 7 years......So, I mean, IU rarely does.

Last time you dudes won a B10 title, ummmmm.....

Carter was President....
Gas was .89 cents
Stamp was 10 cents...
Dozen egss were 65 cents...

Bruh.....Really?

Defense without Akins and Hall has been a bit sus, but we’re keeping with them offensively

IU is 10-4 VS Iowa last 5-6, 7 years......So, I mean, IU rarely does.

Last time you dudes won a B10 title, ummmmm.....

Carter was President....
Gas was .89 cents
Stamp was 10 cents...
Dozen egss were 65 cents...

Bruh.....Really?
Well then get off your ass and help Iowa win a regular season Big Ten title this year, since a regular season title is so important to you............

Yikes, getting ugly. This team without Akins and Hall forced to play some younger guys/walkons just absolutely not the same team, especially defensively. Oh well. At this point just get the guys healthy for conference play.

Yikes, getting ugly. This team without Akins and Hall forced to play some younger guys/walkons just absolutely not the same team, especially defensively. Oh well. At this point just get the guys healthy for conference play.
Waking up to an L sucks. Oregon appears to be just as beat up as we are so we’ll see how that goes.

Hope they recover quickly because there’s no depth.

Losing always sucks but I was impressed with MSU down key guys.
Offense was pretty sharp overall against a very athletic team even without the 3s falling.

Oregon seems to be reeling a bit without guard play. Could be a nice get right game.

If Michigan wins there’d be 2 more games still.
Do you expect him to have 250 yards each game? Gordon didn’t win it with 2500+ yards and 29 TD’s. Taylor didn’t with 3 tries at ~2,000 yards. Montee Ball had to beg for an invite with 1,900+ yards and 33 TD’s. Just not a RB’s award these days. He might be a finalist but I’d put the chances of winning it at…

soyouretellingmetheresachance-4.gif

Do you expect him to have 250 yards each game? Gordon didn’t win it with 2500+ yards and 29 TD’s. Taylor didn’t with 3 tries at ~2,000 yards. Montee Ball had to beg for an invite with 1,900+ yards and 33 TD’s. Just not a RB’s award these days. He might be a finalist but I’d put the chances of winning it at…

Not every year is built the same. Mark Ingram won it with 1658 yards.

There’s only three people left with a legit shot to win it IMO.

1. CJ Stroud
2. Caleb Williams
3. Blake Corum

If Corum leads Michigan to a win @ Ohio State over CJ stroud they probably flip spots. Big IF, obviously.

Reactions: jwardelt

In 2018 and 2019 Wisconsin finished 8-5 and 10-4. No chance (right or wrong, they take into account best player on the best teams).

In 2017 4 of the top 6 vote getters were RBs. Bryce Love finished 2nd behind Baker Mayfield. Part of the situation is that there isn’t a Baker Mayfield level QB runaway this year especially if Ohio State loses.

In 2018 and 2019 Wisconsin finished 8-5 and 10-4. No chance (right or wrong, they take into account best player on the best teams).

In 2017 4 of the top 6 vote getters were RBs. Bryce Love finished 2nd behind Baker Mayfield. Part of the situation is that there isn’t a Baker Mayfield level QB runaway this year especially if Ohio State loses.
His TD/INT and a rating will be tough to beat, win or lose. Unless he plays like absolute crap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT