ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Not bad for losing JHs for 8minutes. Neither team shooting well. The ugly mucking it up shit is hard to watch, I can't imagine losing to a team like that.

I did have to laugh they said IU wouldn't pull a Purdue because of how much TJD can do skill wise. And Purdue posters got so upset when I said Edey wasn't that skilled of a big man.
Hes not.....Trayce can grab a board, go coast to coast, and drop dimes. He has I believe 5 assists? And two of them have been really, really good passes. He can take you off the dribble....and score. Edey can not. Trayce can guard the ball, off the post...he can play the PNR....Edey cannot. Dude is just big.

Reactions: eddy4iu

larry-david.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Nothing is safe with this team....My goodness. Luckily K-State cannot hit lay-ups, either.

TJD a beast...Firt player since 1986 with 20+ points---5+blocks---5+ assists.

Can we get a revote on BTPOY and NPOY?
For the month of Feb he averaged like 24/14/4....Joining Tim Duncan and Shaq as the only players to do so for a month....

Call me biased all you want, but TJD is better. He's more versatile...can bring the ball up the floor, off the glass...much more athletic...can cover more ground defensively...is much better defensively. Edey is big....And FDU ran his dick in the ground...You could have stacked FDU's two guards, and they'd still be a foot shoerter than Edey. And well, who is playing onSunday, and who is not?

Reactions: eddy4iu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT