ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Texas has already hit more 3s than Wisky and Iowa State combined.

It sucks but Chucky is our rock. Still should have won. Terrible shooting will undo any team though. He’ll be 1st or 2nd team all conference next year.
I sw the stats: 2-22 from three/17 turnovers. Had I not watched the game, I would have sworn that was a box score from an Indiana game...

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
True, but to be fair, lots of "experts" and people here had Illinois in the sweet 16- I believe you have to look at each 4 vs 5 matchup separately-Plus, Houston lost two starters earlier this season, crazy..
Houston was a ton more physical/athletic than I thiought----and handle Kofi in a way I didn't think they could....

Not sure what looking at all 74, 4 vs 5 seeds would do? The 4 vs 5 game is basically a coin flip.

So if Purdue loses it will be the first time in tournament history that a conference lost 5 games in 1 day.

Cmon boilers.

Houston was a ton more physical/athletic than I thiought----and handle Kofi in a way I didn't think they could....

Not sure what looking at all 74, 4 vs 5 seeds would do? The 4 vs 5 game is basically a coin flip.
I tried to tell you they were tough and athletic. Listen next time damnit. ;)

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I tried to tell you they were tough and athletic. Listen next time damnit. ;)
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
Huggy Bear not very compelling. Gonna put everyone to sleep.
I appreciate that about him though. Knows the game but doesn’t bullshit about fluff pieces like these segments require. Not every run a team made was because a coach pulled a rabbit out of his ass, the team just started simply hitting shots and playing better lol

Holy ****, Ivey.....Hate Purdue---well, sort of---but man, that dude. Would have been an awesome finish....

Reactions: boiler1987
Imagine losing this game with saint peters on deck
I mean, St.Peter's magic eventually has to run out---right? But I will say this---might be one of the best 15-seeds I;ve seen. And lets not forget---Oral Roberts damn near beat a really good Arkansas team in the SW 16 last year.

Not to mention---St.Peter's will be playing in Philly....Gonna have a ton of fans.

Reactions: GOO_HAM
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT