ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
276108122-337764724983139-4398449610883995208-n.gif

276053198-931746150823400-3465985882334700523-n.gif
Odd gifs honestly

Don't both of those coaches have losing records vs Izzo?

Duke has an NBA player or 5 star recruit at like every position. That’s the team we lost to.

In the past 6 tournaments MSU has mad it past the first weekend once. Once. Lose the excuses. Michigan has made it to the second weekend 5 straight seasons.

Odd gifs honestly

Don't both of those coaches have losing records vs Izzo?

MSU fans have made it clear over the years that the tournament is what matters most.

2016 - Lost 1st round (to 15 seed Middle Tennessee St.)
2017 - Lost in 2nd round
2018 - Lost in 2nd round
2019 - Final Four
2021 - Lost play in game
2022 - Lost in 2nd round

2016 - Lost 1st round
2017 - Sweet 16
2018 - National Title Game
2019 - Sweet 16
2021 - Elite 8
2022- Sweet 16

Duke has an NBA player or 5 star recruit at like every position. That’s the team we lost to.

You made your own bed.

The roster was good enough to be a 4/5 seed somewhere else. Instead the per usual lack of player development resulted in playing a R32 game versus a top 10 team.

Don't use the 'we had to play Duke' BS excuse.

You made your own bed.

The roster was good enough to be a 4/5 seed somewhere else. Instead the per usual lack of player development resulted in playing a R32 game versus a top 10 team.

Don't use the 'we had to play Duke' BS excuse.

Your bracketology won me a $50 bet vs a Wisconsin fan that insisted we’d be in the NIT. Thanks buddy.

Props to the B1G. Y’all have figured out how to game the system to get lots of teams in. But holy **** are y’all some choke artists
Pretty straightforward. Get a bunch of fundamentally sound and veteran teams that do well the entire regular season while a bunch of more athletic, raw teams figure their game out after playing us. They then whoop our ass. Michigan stepped out of the model this year, and it took the committee gifting them and a weak bubble for a chance for them to join everyone else.

Pretty straightforward. Get a bunch of fundamentally sound and veteran teams that do well the entire regular season while a bunch of more athletic, raw teams figure their game out after playing us. They then whoop our ass. Michigan stepped out of the model this year, and it took the committee gifting them and a weak bubble for a chance for them to join everyone else.
Normally I would agree with you, but this year the conference has several lottery picks in Ivey, Davis, and Murray plus a bunch of all-american type players in Kofi, TJD, Edey, Williams, Lidell, Dickinson, etc. The lower seeded teams should lose, but Illinois, Wiscy, Iowa, and Purdue have no excuses.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Another embarrassing B1G effort. Good try Badgers I guess.

Boiler Up or Nah?

Well you mentioned the game being more like rugby than basketball. Thought you were insinuating bad officiating. My bad.
No, just physical. It does look like rugby, but the officials were just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT