ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Hey that's okay. We already knew going in from previous decades-worth of evidence that you need to abuse the rules of the game to have a chance to win......

Congrats on Turg 2.0 Maryland

Also dick move talking about his current job replacing him with a guy literally coaching tomorrow in the tourney.

Best teams played today. Not all the scrubs.
Big 7-3 so far..

Illinois
Mich
Wisky
Purdue
OSU
MSU

Iowa 0-1
Rutgers 0-1
Indiana 1-1

Door is open for Purdue/Elite 8--Texas could be a problem..
Wisky just doesnt beat themselves, Being in Milwaukee to me get them past ISU
Illinois can get to the SW16,and I think they will
MSU has the ability to beat Duke
Michigan---Tenn a tough hurdle and playing well..
OSU----Nova man....Just don't see it...

I think we get 3, MAYBE 4(MSU) to the SW 16. WOuldn't be surprised to get 3 in the E8

Big 7-3 so far..

Illinois
Mich
Wisky
Purdue
OSU
MSU

Iowa 0-1
Rutgers 0-1
Indiana 1-1

Door is open for Purdue/Elite 8--Texas could be a problem..
Wisky just doesnt beat themselves, Being in Milwaukee to me get them past ISU
Illinois can get to the SW16,and I think they will
MSU has the ability to beat Duke
Michigan---Tenn a tough hurdle and playing well..
OSU----Nova man....Just don't see it...

I think we get 3, MAYBE 4(MSU) to the SW 16. WOuldn't be surprised to get 3 in the E8
Everyone will have a chance. But everyone needs to play better for sure.

I'm really over the live in studio broadcasters throwing to recordings of Lily. I'm fine with as much Lily as they want to show, just over this specific gimmick.

Wisconsin fans on here, will the dominate Wisconsin crowd for the game Sunday cheer for or against Purdue? No one likes Texas, right?
One of the coolest things I’ve seen was at the 2005 Final Four when Illini and MSU fans were cheering HARD for each other. Very dominant Illini crowd (was in St. Louis), but there was a good MSU turnout, too. MSU fans were literally completing our “I-L-L! I-N-I!” cheer with us. Always had trouble disliking MSU too much after that.

Hope the UW fans (are sober enough to) have Purdue’s back!

One of the coolest things I’ve seen was at the 2005 Final Four when Illini and MSU fans were cheering HARD for each other. Very dominant Illini crowd (was in St. Louis), but there was a good MSU turnout, too. MSU fans were literally completing our “I-L-L! I-N-I!” cheer with us. Always had trouble disliking MSU too much after that.

Hope the UW fans (are sober enough to) have Purdue’s back!
I was at a Badger bar on the beach in San Diego for the 2015 FF game against Kentucky. Epic atmosphere and all BIG fans rooting for Wisconsin. Was a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT