ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit dude - I’ve been a Purdue fan for 50 years. I eat bad karma for breakfast and shit @hawkit3113 turds every day. No worries here.
You would think at some point in your 50 years as a fan of a team that hasn't been to a Final Four in 40+ years, you would've changed things up a bit........but I guess you're too institutionalized to Purdue letting you down. :cool:

@Blackleaf40, this is what happens when you bandwagon onto the basketball board. You come in here not knowing about the avatar thread, and now you have to read the receipts.

C6-EE0925-44-EC-44-D9-B1-BB-F9286-B600861.jpg

3-ADD38-DB-4673-4-BAE-8606-9044-F1043-DE2.jpg

2-BE1-BBD1-868-A-4-EE7-AA75-E67136-CFE7-F5.jpg

30378-B2-E-5856-4318-BB54-37-E257-C46364.jpg

21-14.....BTT semi's---won a game in the NCAAT----After 4 years of Miller?

Yeah, I'm ok with that.

Ran into a buzz saw----Plus, well, didn't help with arriving in Portland at 6 am----practice at 3....presser at 5....then a game 23 hours laters----in a different time zone. But hey, gotta get better.

Anxious to see who comes back....Nice pieces coming in next year----Geroimo a budding star.... XJ will be back...Bates returns.....Portal will be important. Hopefully TJD/Race return.

I hope like fuk IU leaves Kopp in Portland----Stewart as well.

Disappointing in the loss for sure...Knew it be a toughie---but never envisioned losing like that. TOld wife at the half---not watching second half. You could see it....Dudes were spent, not there mentally, and I honestly think they were surprised by how good SMC was. They are better than us....But not 32 points.

Overall----I'm cool.

Now the wife? Meh......

I feel more sorry for the dog----highly doubt he comes back aftertnight---Dudes like, **** those wack jobs..

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Cool $100 he's, A) At IU, B) sititng the bench in the NBA, C) D-Leaguer, or D) overseas.

He's not transferring. Dude loves Indiana....Great relationship with Woodson.

110% chance he doesn't transfer.

Cool $100 he's, A) At IU, B) sititng the bench in the NBA, C) D-Leaguer, or D) overseas.

He should probably go pro/overseas now shouldn’t he? His game hasn’t improved really at all in 3 years so what is one more year going to do.

Reactions: SIBoiler2

To be completely fair I would’ve said the same thing about Adam Miller last year about loving Illinois and the coach. Sometimes crazy things happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT