ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shit - the Big can just pack up and go home now. That’s was nothing…nothing.
It was really, really bad.....Go from an "and one", to a 3 by them---should have been a one point game---suddenly, a 7 point game.

Is what it is. We have been lazy, and SMC has shot the lights out.

Oh, well, it was a fun season.

Reactions: pig1960
Told ya they were tough @IUfanBorden

2nd half comeback?
I never said they weren't....I know how tough/good they are----watched them 3-4 times. Woody's subbing 4 dudes killed us. Up 21-17, and SMC goes on a 13-2 run. I don't understand why the **** he does that.

And why he plays Kopp is fukin beyoned me...

No JG due to fouls hurt us---big time. Dude scored 5 points in 4 seconds, and his atleticism gave them trouble.

And no, we won't cpme back----Not versus this team.

Reactions: jwardelt
Turned this shit off.....

Turning point----Up 21-17, and Woodson sits XJ, Race, TJD for 3+ minutes.....SMC goes on 13-2 run. No idea why the **** he does that....You cannot sit 3-4 starters for 2,3 minutes, at the same time----not in the NCAAT versus a team this good.

And I hope Miller Kopp leaves-----dear God.

Reactions: Chicubsfan24
They are goooood....

Watching the Peacocks give Uk a battle

the-other-guys-mark-wahlberg.gif

Got SMC right where we want them----down 22, with 13 minutes to go..

The deepest of dickings
Frusterating....Maybe tired legs? I dunno. BUt the part that just gets me, is Woody subbing in 4 dudes, sitting 4 starters for 3 minutes, with IU up, 21-17----then keeps them there, all the while, SMC goes on a 13-2 run...

And Miller Kopp. JFC.

• Haha
Frusterating....Maybe tired legs? I dunno. BUt the part that just gets me, is Woody subbing in 4 dudes, sitting 4 starters for 3 minutes, with IU up, 21-17----then keeps them there, all the while, SMC goes on a 13-2 run...

And Miller Kopp. JFC.
Tired legs or not, I didn’t give IU much of a chance in this one. St Mary’s plays a lot like us and we know how that has gone for IU lately.

Wow----DOwn, 33...

We are just dead....You can see it...THough I turned it off at halftime.

Tired legs or not, I didn’t give IU much of a chance in this one. St Mary’s plays a lot like us and we know how that has gone for IU lately.
Two close games?

I didn’t think IU would win either, but they’ve completely given up. It’s a joke.

Yeah----two 5 point losses----one being a game we led by 22---another we led by 5, with 3 minutes to go.

Fatigue has played a role.....5 games/7 days----didn't arrive in Portland until 6 am yesterday morning.

But hey, is what is...

Really hoping Stewart and Kopp leave....

Well, on to next year....Really hope Woody gets away from the hockey line, NBA shit. We dont have the talent for that.

Reactions: Chicubsfan24
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT