ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hawkit3113 -----Sorry brother. Your my dude. So if I say some dumb shit about you muther****ers choking again----just know, its not at you....

With that being said...

Shbh.gif

At this point they gotta be tired of losing to teams they’re better than.

Imagine having back to back NPOY candidates and mustering a single tourney win.
The thing is I’m not sure they’re that much better. They’re almost always last in the BIG10 defensively and Fran has made it clear that he’s just fine sacrificing defense for offense in recruiting.

That said when the threes aren’t falling they have no defense to bail them out. No team has ever won the national title when outside the top 25 in defensive efficiency and Fran’s teams usually struggle to stay in the top 100.

It’s why they struggle to even win a game in the tourney most years.

The thing is I’m not so sure they’re that much better. They’re almost always last in the BIG10 defensively and Fran has made it clear that he’s just fine sacrificing defense for offense in recruiting.

That said when the threes aren’t falling they have no defense to bail them out. No team has ever won the national title that was outside the top 20 in defensive efficiency and Fran’s teams usually struggle to stay in the top 100.
My comment was in reference to Aaron White about 7-8 years ago. He said that after a loss. Then they just kept losing for 8 years because they’re Iowa.

Lol no way that’s awesome, I’m going to have to find that.
Pretty sure he said it after a game against us in the midst of a good losing streak to us and everyone else. Iowa is always entertaining if nothing else.

I haven't participated much in the basketball threads but I do see a bright spot.

All the Iowa haters finally won't have to rely on their boner pills tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT