ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought 2 acres of land to build a house on here soon & found out my 2nd child will be a girl to go along with my badass son. Officially done having kids after this one.

Good news all around.

Once you get snipped you and Brandon Johns will have something in common.

You’ll both be able to shoot wherever you want without a worry of making anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaycg15 and otte21
Once you get snipped you and Brandon Johns will have something in common.

You’ll both be able to shoot wherever you want without a worry of making anything.
I’m just going to get more shot attempts. Very low usage player since marriage.

Just bought 2 acres of land to build a house on here soon & found out my 2nd child will be a girl to go along with my badass son. Officially done having kids after this one.

Good news all around.
Are you up near Purdue? I have an two plots of land in Westfield that we are trying to decide where to build.

Good news all around.
Awesome. Congrats!

Big Ten Women's Tournament Quarterfinals results:

1 Ohio State 74
8 Michigan State 58

5 Indiana 62
4 Maryland 51

2 Iowa 72
7 Northwestern 59

6 Nebraska 76
3 Michigan 73

Tomorrow's Semifinals:

1 Ohio State vs 5 Indiana
2 Iowa vs 6 Nebraska
tenor.gif

IU fans, any word on Galloway? He was a difference maker in the first game.

Why in the literal f***k are SIX of seven Big Ten games this weekend on a Sunday?! Maybe it’s because I’m a man who enjoys several beers during his weekend games, but Sunday games suck.
Just the final cherry on top of the sh** sundae (pun intended?......) that was this year's B10 schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT