ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude.gif

What's up with Ivey and WIlliams? They banging the same dude?
No idea if anything is up. The Illinois poster randomly posted yesterday that he heard they got into a fight over a girl.

it's literally probably nothing.

I just loved hearing Dakich give passive aggressive compliments to Illinois while he was doing our games and SOMEHOW using it as a path toward discussing his like 10 games as head coach at IU, lmao.

As expected, it was clickbait. His big announcement was that he is picking against IU tomorrow. What a clown.
Someone on the homeboard just said he said this on his radio show today:

"If IU defends the post one on one you can slack off of Newman on the perimeter."

Does he even watch basketball? The dude has played 5 minutes in the last 11 games combined.

Feed me a San Francisco final four run. Todd Golden is the best coach that no one knows about in the nation.

Pre season top 5-10 and now one loss at OSU away from the NIT. Lol
This is seriously what you bring lmao

First your wrong

lol 2nd we just destroyed you and I have no idea how you’re in the tournament right now to be honest

This is seriously what you bring lmao

First your wrong

lol 2nd we just destroyed you and I have no idea how you’re in the tournament right now to be honest
We suck. We’re just good enough to make the NCAAT and UM is not. It happens. It just doesn’t typically happen to a preseason top 5 team. It’s best to just take the L. Otherwise you just make it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT