ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how those numbers will look after this week. Purdue plays at OSU while Wisky hosts NW and IU hosts Rutgers.

Of course, even if it changes, it would probably change back in a couple of weeks. IU has to play at Purdue while Purdue gets to play IU.

Damn, the "victim" has sought counsel from 11 attorneys and all turned her down. And now this statement from Purdue:

FD7X1y8XIAQD3Dt

Pretty clear someone is looking for a pay day.
The fact Purdue came out this strong is a pretty good indicate that there's some real BS accusations here. Not surprising considering that no camera or witness have him shoving her.

Reactions: cmore79
Ok, then why make the comment? I just laugh at people judging teams against games with nobodies. Iowa's defense even getting praise.
Wait, I just realized that you think Underwood made that comment in response to the gameplay. That was in response to the recruits we signed. So that's why you make that comment.

Wait, I just realized that you think Underwood made that comment in response to the gameplay. That was in response to the recruits we signed. So that's why you make that comment.
Why would signing the #75 and #106 players in the class make you “Guard U”?

Why would signing the #75 and #106 players in the class make you “Guard U”?
Why would a HC care about what scouting services rank kids. He thinks he has studs coming in, and we have the second most Cousy award winners of anyone.

Reactions: RichieRebel
Why would a HC care about what scouting services rank kids. He thinks he has studs coming in, and we have the second most Cousy award winners of anyone.
It’s a weird thing to say when it can’t be backed up. Lol touting your TWO Cousy awards that were 15 years apart.

I mean Underwood brought in highly recruited guys and took years to get them drafted. Let's at least see what he can do with lower ranked players.

It’s a weird thing to say when it can’t be backed up. Lol touting your TWO Cousy awards that were 15 years apart.
How many do you have?

Remember when Tamar Bates would be our second best guard to start the season? And he only got 14 minutes in your broken ass backcourt.

I mean Underwood brought in highly recruited guys and took years to get them drafted. Let's at least see what he can do with lower ranked players.
Let's see. Khristian Lander was ranked 27th, and you guys can't even put him on the court in his second year. Or go to Illinois and be developed.

Ayo was ranked 32nd, came in looking like this:
https%3A%2F%2Fwritingillini.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1080541782-850x560.jpeg

Left a Cousy award winner, drafted by his hometown team, and is already getting rotation minutes on a guaranteed contract. Left like this:
IMG_FE3369EEBF0C-1-900x450.jpeg

And Ayo is singing Underwood's praises in Bulls post-games.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1016CC0503
How many do you have?

Remember when Tamar Bates would be our second best guard to start the season? And he only got 14 minutes in your broken ass backcourt.

Let's see. Khristian Lander was ranked 27th, and you guys can't even put him on the court in his second year. Or go to Illinois and be developed.

https%3A%2F%2Fwritingillini.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1080541782-850x560.jpeg

Left a Cousy award winner, drafted by his hometown team, and is already getting rotation minutes on a guaranteed contract.

So because you have my Cousy awards than IU, that makes you “Guard U”?

Bates would be your second best guard.

You could just admit it’s a dumb statement and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 1016CC0503
So because you have my Cousy awards than IU, that makes you “Guard U”?

Bates would be your second best guard.

You could just admit it’s a dumb statement and move on.
We’re certainly better than Tamar Bates in our starting rotation U. Then again, at A bit of a Guard U he might’ve been developed enough to play 15 minutes and not go to the wire against EMU.

Reactions: RichieRebel
We’re certainly better than Tamar Bates in our starting rotation U. Then again, at A bit of a Guard U he might’ve been developed enough to play 15 minutes and not go to the wire against EMU.
Lol wow you’ve learned so much from 1 game. Congrats on being a self proclaimed Guard U though.

What a dunk by Q!!! Terps def missing this post presence last season.

Alaya and Scott Terrible first halfs...

Reactions: bMORE607
How many do you have?

Left a Cousy award winner, drafted by his hometown team, and is already getting rotation minutes on a guaranteed contract. Left like this:

Always so defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT